Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Help!

I had the same problem think it''s something to do with the persons name you are quoting try removing any question marks or anything other than letters from there name.

[quote user="JF"]I had the same problem think it''s something to do with the persons name you are quoting try removing any question marks or anything other than letters from there name.[/quote]

Cheers JF. You can see what crap comes up (ABOVE). it was fine before I got Google Chrome. When you preview everything looks to be fine.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Since i downloaded Google Chrome, I cannot use quotes. What am i doing wrong?[/quote]

have you tried the compatability button (at the top, looks like sheet of paper torn in half) 

Annoyingly there a compatibility button on Chrome. i''ve just been on a google forum and lot''s of people are complaining of the loss of this button.

Any other ideas?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Annoyingly there a compatibility button on Chrome. i''ve just been on a google forum and lot''s of people are complaining of the loss of this button. Any other ideas?

at the end of the quote it says [/quote]  I just remove this! and leave a gap!

Annoyingly there a compatibility button on Chrome. i''ve just been on a google forum and lot''s of people are complaining of the loss of this button. Any other ideas?

at the end of the quote it says [/qu0te]  I just remove this! and leave a gap! (but quote not qu0te) just wouldn''t show up otherwise!

If you are using google chrome then be prepared to start receieving lots of spam.

This software monitors the sites you visit and SELLS the results.

Not a good move!!

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Any advice for Safari - having the same quotation problem...[/quote]I get that when I use Safari, so tend to use Firefox for certain sites. Sometimes I forget though! [:$]