Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Norwich have officially sent me crazy!

Well, i''m a diehard Norwich fan, not from round the area that has endured more than a decade of torment, all because my dad (who later screwed my family over) introduced me to the club. Whilst thinking why i bother, i realised last season that i couldn''t change support or anything and was stuck with a team playing both against my morals and my influence for supporting them was against my morals. For some reason though i can''t get over my love affair with Norwich. I''m a man in my early 20''s and have tried explaining this to more than 5 women (probs 6 then, lol) and they just don''t get it (understandably). I believe totally that tsupporting Norwich, (directly and indirectly) is the sole cause for all of my life''s problems. What do i do! I haven''t given up yet, but i''ve saught help and have been advised to give up. Help me fellow fans!

If it was as easy as that we wouldnt be known as great supporters! It''s like saying "women cause all the problems in my life... I''m going gay." It''s not going to happen if you like the ladies!!! Best way to explain it to a woman I found is to take her to a match or two- my wife is from Leicester- I met her when she was living in Liverpool and we now live in Buckinghamshire... she''s a City fan herself now!Good luck to you- and all of us!

Same as yellow shirt, I met then married a Buckinghamshire lass and first priority (2nd actually) was to get her to Carrow Rd a couple of times - now we are a Bucks family of 4 NCFC through & through - there is hope for you....

25 years ago I took a beautiful girl I''d met to her first ever football match, an away game at Spurs, she hated it, so the following week I tried a home match at Carrow Rd and she hated it even more than the first one. Sadly she never went to another football game but in those 25 years she''s never stopped me.[:D]