Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

From a happy clappy to a happy clappy

I am one of those annoying fans that has always been so optomistic! I realised tonight tho, that my demeanor has changed in a way totally unrelated to football. supporting Norwich used to give me my uniqueness. substance and integrity. Now it does nothing and has left me desperately in need of a personality and in some ways subconciously before tonight looking for a new perk to take on the shark with me!Result: I''m now officially NOT f****d when it comes to women and f****d when it comes to personality. Therefore i blame Norwich f****g city on my poor recent form and demand that they put to bed the league 1 status and get us being at least a respectable championship team again, so i can get on with my sharking of women whilst in my prime.

Money, muscle, jokes, dancing and magic, the don''t give a flying who you support

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]You woke up next to a munter didn''t you? Unlucky. You win some you lose some![/quote]

LMFAO such a nice turn of phrase ''munter'' hehehehe

Geez, must have been a poor show to come up with that at 4.50am![;)]

Jimmy - you can get tablets for this you know.  Of course, the nature of the problem will determine whether they need to be prescribed.  I''d recommend locking your keyboard away somewhere before you go out for the night.