Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Transfer rumours in the EDP - boring!!!

EDP are up to their ususal tricks filling the back pages with transfer gossip which very rarely come to fruition. I know thats what papers do but give us a break and only report confirmed transfer activity, what a refreshing change that would make! One final point, if Gunny wants unity then step down as manager and take Prudence Smith with him.

[quote user="Spartan"]EDP are up to their ususal tricks filling the back pages with transfer gossip which very rarely come to fruition. I know thats what papers do but give us a break and only report confirmed transfer activity, what a refreshing change that would make! One final point, if Gunny wants unity then step down as manager and take Prudence Smith with him.[/quote]

Good point.

Mustachio Furioso, Lappinitup and Blahblahblah = 3 board backers

Battered trout, Mr battered trout and Mr Foulger = 3

They couldn''t be, could they?

[quote user="crafty canary"]Battered trout, Mr battered trout and Mr Foulger = 3[/quote]WELL DONE crafty. Next week we''ll try for FOUR! [Y]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="crafty canary"]Battered trout, Mr battered trout and Mr Foulger = 3[/quote]WELL DONE crafty. Next week we''ll try for FOUR! [Y][/quote]

Mr battered trout, are you sure you can count that high? Lol!

Just for you: BOARD OUT![/quote]I''m surprised you haven''t given your brother a few lessons in fag-packet accountancy! How does it go.............

Take a headline figure, deduct something in the small print that fits your agenda, then..........

come on here and................

Wail, whinge, whimper and whine as........

LOUDLY AS YOU CAN! 

[quote user="Spartan"]EDP are up to their ususal tricks filling the back pages with transfer gossip which very rarely come to fruition. I know thats what papers do but give us a break and only report confirmed transfer activity, what a refreshing change that would make! One final point, if Gunny wants unity then step down as manager and take Prudence Smith with him.[/quote]Gunny stepping down will not create unity, this forum will be as split about the next manager as it has been about every one previously

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Spartan"]EDP are up to their ususal tricks filling the back pages with transfer gossip which very rarely come to fruition. I know thats what papers do but give us a break and only report confirmed transfer activity, what a refreshing change that would make! One final point, if Gunny wants unity then step down as manager and take Prudence Smith with him.[/quote]

Gunny stepping down will not create unity, this forum will be as split about the next manager as it has been about every one previously
[/quote]

Only prior to the appointment of the new manager.

If the replacement has a proven record, and is known to be a capable individual in football management, i guarantee that the club would discover more unity amongst the fans.

I can''t see the appointment of a manager like Steve Cotterill or Aidy Boothroyd leaving the majority of fans in such disarray as they have been with the appointments of Roeder, Grant or Gunn. 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="crafty canary"]Battered trout, Mr battered trout and Mr Foulger = 3[/quote]WELL DONE crafty. Next week we''ll try for FOUR! [Y][/quote]

Mr battered trout, are you sure you can count that high? Lol!

Just for you: BOARD OUT![/quote]I''m surprised you haven''t given your brother a few lessons in fag-packet accountancy! How does it go.............

[/quote]

So the many people who go to matches and are unhappy with the decline of NCFC are wrong and you are right?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]So the many people who go to matches and are unhappy with the decline of NCFC are wrong and you are right?[/quote]Huh? What''s that to do with crafty''s numerical skills being on a par with his songwriting?[:^)]