Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Llera and Clarke have had talks with Charlton now!

Oh but everyone is on holiday. This is getting stupid.

Nothing changes, we wait and wait and end up with the scraps.

And, no doubt, they will have talks with others.....wherever the agent thinks he can get the best deal.  It is an auction.

The problem we have camul is that they never tell us anything. I mean what harm is there to tell us if they have spoken to someone or are interested. (reality is there looking at the cheapest option and dont want to pay wages until mid July, by then they are gone).

[quote user="ncfclad"]Oh but everyone is on holiday. This is getting stupid. Nothing changes, we wait and wait and end up with the scraps.[/quote]

You shouldn''t be shocked, it''s been the same for years and years.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Oh but everyone is on holiday. This is getting stupid. Nothing changes, we wait and wait and end up with the scraps.[/quote]

And you dont think Llera & Clarke are scrapes already?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]Yes but probably the better ends of the scraps!!If not we''ll end up with the scraps of the scraps.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]Yes but probably the better ends of the scraps!!If not we''ll end up with the scraps of the scraps.[/quote]

As per.

If the deadline for the so called rebates has not passed how does Gunn now how much he has got to spend.

Therefore his sights may have to be raised/lowered accordingly.

What was his budget to start with?

All good guess work in the never never land that is NCFC

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]According to one of the pinkun artilcles we have offered a contract to Llera, what else do you think can be done?[/quote]

I think it''s obvious that the best of the freebies are released early and likewise snapped up by other clubs early - The new season isn''t that far away and we''ve been re-admitted to the Football Combination, hence we need practically a whole squad of players to be had on the cheap -- we should at least be trying to get the better of the cheap options asap, and we need them in numbers.

[quote user="The Butler"]

If the deadline for the so called rebates has not passed how does Gunn now how much he has got to spend.

[/quote]

B*llocks to rebate figures, there should already be enough monies required to sign up freebies given a much lower wage structure.Stop making excuses where they are not warranted.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

B*llocks to rebate figures, there should already be enough monies required to sign up freebies given a much lower wage structure.

Stop making excuses where they are not warranted.
[/quote]

Got to agree with you there, however it''s NCFC we are talking about, and i''d hazzard a guess and say they may not have budgeted as well as some may imagine.

If they have had talks with Charlton that would indicate that Charlton are ahead of us because their agents would have done the groundwork before any talks take place. It doesn''t suprise me at all. 

[quote user="ncfclad"]Oh but everyone is on holiday. This is getting stupid.

Nothing changes, we wait and wait and end up with the scraps.[/quote]We didnt get into this position because we were forward thinking!!! we are a laughing stock, and i dont blame anyone who doesnt want to come here!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

B*llocks to rebate figures, there should already be enough monies required to sign up freebies given a much lower wage structure.

Stop making excuses where they are not warranted.
[/quote]

Ever heard of irony Shyster?

Have you noticed my constant apologising for Gunn and the board?

[quote user="ridgeman"]

If they have had talks with Charlton that would indicate that Charlton are ahead of us because their agents would have done the groundwork before any talks take place. It doesn''t suprise me at all. 

[/quote]

Talking to charlto fans at the  valley, they said they have money, just excepted they were doomed, an tightened up.... hence they should be a force next yr!

[quote user="barryevans"]is gunn actually doing anything bet he is just at home sunbathing in the garden with his attention seeking family[/quote]I know, why not just speculate about how much work he does, even though you have NO idea what the hell he does on a day to day basis.That''s precisely why I rarely bother with this crap forum. It''s full of people who have to moan and moan ALL THE FKING TIME. Jesus wept

I am gone for a day and it is back to the panic buttons again.Pinkun reported that we had offered him a contract - infact I believe it came out of an interview - not sure if Pete can verify this.How do you think a contract is offered? By post? By fax or by email?What do you think ''entering talks'' means? Is it not possible that he has already had ''talks'' with Norwich but is using his freedom to listen to what other clubs have to offer too? As Camul has said its a bidding war - bet would be on decent wages and Charlton due to it being the capital and therefore closer to regular international flights from at least two major airports.But who knows. This summer will be a strange one but I struggle to understand why people will get worked up about it. With all clubs feeling the crunch in terms of either fans contribution to their clubs or investers more and more clubs will be looking at and offering contracts to players that are free. At championship level saving £250k on transfer fees is enough to offer another player a years contract. Just think what it is at this level.

People have fallen for some spin then, the very word that people moan about and causes constant posts and replies. We know nothing, just because it has been written in some local rag, it certainly don''t mean that he will. Yes, he may sign but stop bleating on when people don''t know.