Sign in to follow this  
LQ

The true cost of watching League One football

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again...

They couldn''t afford me!

[:P]

[/quote]

So you do it all for love[:D]

Or could we just ever so slightly even a tieniest bit looking for that fans place on the board

[/quote]

Or to be Delia''s human cushion?

Not a snowball''s chance in hell, Butler.Wherever that little conspiracy theory came from, it can crawl back into!

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again...They couldn''t afford me![:P]

[/quote]

Or could we just ever so slightly even a tieniest bit looking for that fans place on the board

[/quote]Is there one going ?  That''s a turn-around !  Blimey, you fall asleep at your desk for 5 minutes and look what happens...Actually, I think the stock answer here LQ is "no more than you are"...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again...They couldn''t afford me![:P]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Says the bloke who moved from the loud stand to the sleepy stand to be closer to his idol... [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is there one going ?  That''s a turn-around !  Blimey, you fall asleep at your desk for 5 minutes and look what happens...

Actually, I think the stock answer here LQ is "no more than you are"...
[/quote]

I will catergorically state that NEVER NEVER NEVER would I sit at a board table with the present encumbants.

Will you do the same?

You fell asleep Bla and woke up back at Arthurs court as Sir Lancelot. I''m sure she will throw you her green & yellow favour.[;)]

Any chance of getting back on topic? [:P]So, those Mets...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the bloke who moved from the loud stand to the sleepy stand to be closer to his idol... [;)]
[/quote]

Yeah, but as you haven''t got one, I''ll buy you a nice season ticket - as I''m most fortunate that my full-time employment pays really well.....But, I''ll be keeping the rebate.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Says the bloke who moved from the loud stand to the sleepy stand to be closer to his idol... [;)][/quote]

Yeah, but as you haven''t got one, I''ll buy you a nice season ticket - as I''m most fortunate that my full-time employment pays really well.....But, I''ll be keeping the rebate.

[/quote]Haven''t you heard Mello ?  Time is the new money.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the bloke who moved from the loud stand to the sleepy stand to be closer to his idol... [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haven''t you heard Mello ?  Time is the new money.
[/quote]

In your case, it''s ''Time'' you got off your portly posterior - and earned some new money....

[quote]In your case, it''s ''Time'' you got off your portly posterior - and earned some new money....[/quote]Portly ?!  Abso-frickin-lutely !  Pastry-faced lardycake that I am. [:)]yes boss, on it right away boss, making more money right now boss.  I can see why you have such a well paid job now - you must be such an unspirational character in the oriface...

[quote user="LQ"]Any chance of getting back on topic? [:P]

So, those Mets...

[/quote]

None what so ever it''s Friday afternoon, YOU STARTED it so there !! Puts out tongue and pulls face[:D]

Youv''e got Mello and Bla fighting in the playground over you (or a bag of smarties whichever costs the most)

Be satisfied with that![;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Any chance of getting back on topic? [:P]So, those Mets...

[/quote]

None what so ever it''s Friday afternoon, YOU STARTED it so there !! Puts out tongue and pulls face[:D]

Youv''e got Mello and Bla fighting in the playground over you (or a bag of smarties whichever costs the most)

[/quote]Ain''t it sweet![;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]In your case, it''s ''Time'' you got off your portly posterior - and earned some new money....[/quote]

Portly ?!  Abso-frickin-lutely !  Pastry-faced lardycake that I am. [:)]

yes boss, on it right away boss, making more money right now boss.  I can see why you have such a well paid job now - you must be such an unspirational character in the oriface...
[/quote]

I certainly don''t work in an office....I physically and mentally earn my money....''Pooter''s to ickle me - is just a pastime''....

I think you''re a lardy-cake, as much as you think I''m an ablution alchemist..."Where there''s muck, there''s brass!"

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Butler"]

So, those Mets...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ain''t it sweet!

[;)]

[/quote]

I much prefer a real brunette, size 10....sorry.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Ever the charmer !  Are you a little, dare I say it, intimidated by an intelligent woman Mello ? [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well I''m not dyeing it, not even for you!Or fattening up!!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Butler"]

So, those Mets...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ain''t it sweet!

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I''m not dyeing it, not even for you!

Or fattening up!!

[/quote]

Yeah, and I''m slimmer of the year....

...aaaannnnnddddd, we''re back on track!Thank you.