Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Getting more and more fed up

Why is our club so secretive and why is there absolutely no hint of ambition.

No new players

No new board

No signs of investment

Emmotional blackmail on rebates

No good jouralism (just taking rumours from here is disgraceful journalism, they are suppose to find stuff out themselves)

[quote user="ncfclad"]Why is our club so secretive and why is there absolutely no hint of ambition. No new players No new board No signs of investment Emmotional blackmail on rebates No good jouralism (just taking rumours from here is disgraceful journalism, they are suppose to find stuff out themselves)[/quote]

I have no idea why they are secretive, I thought they said they would be transparent, or maybe I dreamt that lol.  The board have had no ambtion for years, so really that shouldn''t be a shock to you or other fans. 

No new board, well would you want that particular poisened challice?  No signs of investment, well it''s a recession after all, and with the boards criteria it''s hardly a shock there aren''t many megga rich NCFC supporting fans. 

The emotional blackmail proves how much dire straits the club is in IMO.

As for the journalism, do as I and others do and take it with a little pinch of salt until officially announced.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Why don''t you make up some silly little rumours for us all again then?[/quote]

Rumour is Bryan Gunn is actually a good manager!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Why don''t you make up some silly little rumours for us all again then?[/quote]

Rumour is Bryan Gunn is actually a good manager!!!

[/quote]im praying this rumour is TRUE. [:O]