I think you''ll find he''s either on the way to the Midlands or resting in a hotel with the rest of the team, probably fending off comments about his supposed new hairdo!!!

My god, this Albrechtsen must be quick then!

Does he play on the left and the right then?  He will have to to be breathing on Hucks hairdo!!!  The non-mulletted one goes wherever he feels like, but I''ll bet the Danish meister is told exactly where to be and what to do...with bells on!!!

He''s also a fan of the Great Dane:

"They have Thomas Helveg and he is a big player who can play in a number of positions in defence. If we both play we''ll probably be head to head on the pitch."

8 days til Vegas.

Because he is the biggest signing this club has made since I''ve been on this earth yet he''s on the bench!

Well he looked good in the defensive midfield position in the diamond against Bristol Rovers but Worthy has scrapped that and he plays central defence for Denmark but Fleming and Charlton are playing too well to be dropped. Would still replace him for Edworthy though as he''s the best passer of the ball at the club. I guess he''ll just have to wait for one of the back four to have a mare.

It just seems daft to have an international captain and Champions League winner on the bench.

Yeah fair play.  See your point.  It also seems pretty stupid to have, what I would guess, being one of the highest earners at the club on the bench.  Maybe a place in the midfield would suit him.  Damn our too big, too talented squad!