Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

Peterborough.

I might be a bit slow on this one, but I have just turned on ITV teletext page 569 to read about all the exciting comings and goings at Carrow Road, we are not there any more, it''s Bl***y Peterborough. Don''t it make you sick!

[quote user="John Morlar"]I might be a bit slow on this one, but I have just turned on ITV teletext page 569 to read about all the exciting comings and goings at Carrow Road, we are not there any more, it''s Bl***y Peterborough. Don''t it make you sick![/quote]

go on the BBC sport website, we are still in the championship section if it makes you feel better....

[quote user="nu_matik"]

[quote user="John Morlar"]I might be a bit slow on this one, but I have just turned on ITV teletext page 569 to read about all the exciting comings and goings at Carrow Road, we are not there any more, it''s Bl***y Peterborough. Don''t it make you sick![/quote]

go on the BBC sport website, we are still in the championship section if it makes you feel better....

[/quote]In your dreams !!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]

I don''t think I have ever dreamed about being in the championship - shows how far we have fallen!

You worried about Magilton taking all your good players (both of them) and Keane filling the team with £5m glory boy signings yet mike??!!!

You wait until you have a team full of foreign internationals, helping you to the Premier league and then watch us in the conference bleeding yellow and green at Aldershot before you start getting all high and mighty.

Ohhh wait...

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]

bluemike - 18,000 season tickets sold at portaloo road???...in your dreams.

Honest to god, what the hell is going on!? why are people still using teletext? It''s older than me! [8-)]

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]In your dreams !!![/quote]

[/quote]  16,000 season tickets from a population of 125,000 is far far bigger support than 18,0000 from 225,000 surely even you fools can see that. Coupled with the fact yours are at cut priced deals etc, the revenue we generate far exceeds yours im afraid pal.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]  16,000 season tickets from a population of 125,000 is far far bigger support than 18,0000 from 225,000 surely even you fools can see that. Coupled with the fact yours are at cut priced deals etc, the revenue we generate far exceeds yours im afraid pal.[/quote]

always amazes me, when you count the goats in your season ticket sales!!!! 1 goat to every scummer!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]  16,000 season tickets from a population of 125,000 is far far bigger support than 18,0000 from 225,000 surely even you fools can see that. Coupled with the fact yours are at cut priced deals etc, the revenue we generate far exceeds yours im afraid pal.[/quote]

always amazes me, when you count the goats in your season ticket sales!!!! 1 goat to every scummer![/quote] Yeah good one canarycharge, I like it.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

always amazes me, when you count the goats in your season ticket sales!!!! 1 goat to every scummer![/quote] Yeah good one canarycharge, I like it.[/quote]

barhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="nu_matik"]

always amazes me, when you count the goats in your season ticket sales!!!! 1 goat to every scummer![/quote] Yeah good one canarycharge, I like it.[/quote]

barhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol[/quote] At least you have a laugh without becoming offensive.