Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

August 2011

As Norwich City prepare for their first game in the Blue Square Premier  Club Chairperson Delia Smith takes time out with her fellow directors Mr Michael Wynn Jones, Mr Michael Foulger, Ms Smiths Labrador Daisy and Mr Doncaster''s replacement, a Dalek take time out to discuss the new season.

"There is nothing like the start of a new season" says Ms Smith "we really are looking forward to playing in yet another new league, especially with Bryann Gunn at the helm". Ms Smith  goes on to add "we really like Bryan and we are sure this is the season he puts right the mistakes of the last 3 seasons"

However she did warn supporters that the Canaries would find it hard to compete with the likes of Weymouth, Crawley & especially Ebbsfleet. 

Ms Smith also anounced the board had agreed to an independent supporter joining the board and her Nephew Bob was to take up this role with immeadate effect. 

Mr Gunn was also upbeat as the new season approaches and responding to crictism from supporters for mistakes in previous years he stated "I really feel this is my team now, especially as I have added Bobby Davro to my backroom staff and I feel we are a great double act" .

When he was asked about his policy for playing a one armed Goalkeeper all last season who let in a record  for the league of  267 goals Bryan  was in  a bullish mood " Supporters do not understand the financial strain this club is under and I felt our keeper though  missing an arm performed reasonably well last season"

Mr Gunn added that though he had missed out on 12 out of 13 of his targets in the close season ( Most took their holidays on Mars) he did confirm an interest in Liverpool''s Fernando Torres " nothing will be done until 2027 at the earliest" said Mr Gunn.

I hope that was just a dream !   

ha! very good [:D] It''s scary how close to the truth it may come though!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Wont become real, so therefore a pointless post!![/quote]

Made me laugh which makes a change from the constant cringing I do every time I inadvertendly stumble across another one of your mundance pieces.