Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Darren Byfield's scoring record is worse than Cureton's!!

I have a feeling that Byfield will be joining us. But Gunn''s crazy if he thinks Darren Byfield will score lots of goals to get us promoted. Byfield has found scoring goals very hard to come by, and playing him alongside Cureton would be a disaster. To get promoted, you need 2 strikers who can score 20+ goals each a season. Just where exactly are the goals going to come from??  Grant Holt and Andy Bishop are perfect for the cause but Bishop is thinking over a move to Carlisle united.

Byfield probably isn''t the answer. It''s certainly questionably whether it would be beneficial for the clubs to have two strikers over the age of thirty.

I think signing Holt and Bishop could be risky. If you look at Cureton''s record in League One/Two it''s quite good. Being able to perform in League Two does not mean they are guranteed to succeed in League One.

Jamelia SPLITS FROM SOCCER LOVER 

Here''s Mr Byfield and his lovely missus, R&B singer Jamelia. I''m surprised he has any energy left to play football....

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i present to you

JAMELIA

[/quote]

Lovely Jamelia (after a week of intensive instruction) took and passed her driving test in Norwich....Bit o'' trivia for yah.[8-|] 

Can''t believe that he and her split up after an extra maritial affair. I know I wouldn''t. She is stunning.