Sign in to follow this  
yellow chicken

Next Year's Fixture List

OK shoot me down if you will but I for one am actually looking forward to it. We''re down now - there''s nothing we can do about that and I''m looking forward to slotting some interesting away days into my diary.

It''s the big gap in the middle with very little positive activity that drives me nuts!

[quote user="Romantic"]I''m looking forward to slotting some interesting away days into my diary. It''s the big gap in the middle with very little positive activity that drives me nuts![/quote]

Well it is the first time in my life that I''ve had an excuse to go to Hartlepool (sorry Jeff Stelling!).

Am looking forward to standing some terraces again....ok might get a bit of a soaking but will create a good atmosphere, well as good as possible in the 3rd tier!

[quote user="KCanary"]Palace or Spurs Away, always is! I know i know wrong division [:''(][/quote]

Any money on Orient away?

Wouldn''t it be lovely, just for a change, if we''re at home for the first and last match and on Boxing Day and New Year''s?I''ll dream on![S]

Makes the dream that little bit closer then![;)]

Surely Boxing Day has to be Carlisle away doesn''t it? Oh no, hang on, that''s probably reserved for the last Tuesday in January......

Either way, I''m looking forward to seeing some different grounds. We''re down so lets just get on with it.