Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

My dads friends step brother reckons.....

That he is 110% convinced that we definetly might be buying a striker, cant name names, before the end of the transfer deadline. I cant name the player but he is 99% sure that he will be between 5ft 1 and 6ft 5, is black or white, and scored more than 5 goals in a professional league last season.

Rememeber, you heard it here first people ;-) Im going to bookmark this page and remind you all how fantastically great my posts are.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

That he is 110% convinced that we definetly might be buying a striker, cant name names, before the end of the transfer deadline. I cant name the player but he is 99% sure that he will be between 5ft 1 and 6ft 5, is black or white, and scored more than 5 goals in a professional league last season.

Rememeber, you heard it here first people ;-) Im going to bookmark this page and remind you all how fantastically great my posts are.

[/quote]

Bloody Liar[;)]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Bloody Liar[;)]

[/quote]Agreed; someone who can score even three goals in a professional league is out of our reach.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]Is this an attempt at humour?

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Is this an attempt at humour?
[/quote]

Is that an attempt at sarcasm?

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]Is this an attempt at humour?[/quote]

[/quote]No, it was a gentle request to get you to stop cluttering up the board with inane tripe - a request which (and correct me if I''m wrong) I think you have berated other people for previously....[:)]

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
No, it was a gentle request to get you to stop cluttering up the board with inane tripe - a request which (and correct me if I''m wrong) I think you have berated other people for previously....[:)]
[/quote]

If you dont like a post then dont bump it back to the top of the forum. I personally find your reply ''inane''. Yes it was an attempt at humour, and yes you clearly believed that it failed. But life goes on, if you want to laugh then put BBC1 on and watch Jonathan Ross.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
No, it was a gentle request to get you to stop cluttering up the board with inane tripe - a request which (and correct me if I''m wrong) I think you have berated other people for previously....[:)]
[/quote]

If you dont like a post then dont bump it back to the top of the forum. I personally find your reply ''inane''. Yes it was an attempt at humour, and yes you clearly believed that it failed. But life goes on, if you want to laugh then put BBC1 on and watch Jonathan Ross.

[/quote]

It''s actually Jonathan Woss.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s actually Jonathan Woss.....

[/quote]

Sowwy.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]not if we sign Darren Byfield [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]not if we sign Darren Byfield [;)][/quote]

It''s actually Dawwen Byfield.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Beat me to it! (and i imagine every other member who reads these posts) [;)]

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]We don''t have ambition like that.

It''s 4 goals or nothing. Soz mate.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Wind up!  We''d never sign anyone who scored that many goals.

BINNER!  [H]

[quote user="John"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Beat me to it! (and i imagine every other member who reads these posts) [;)]

[/quote]

Its ''wead''! Siwwy!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]Oh, how I will chortle when we sign a 6ft 6 Chinese striker! [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Oh, how I will chortle when we sign a 6ft 6 Chinese striker! [;)]
[/quote]We have been linked with a 6ft 6" striker funnily enough his name:-  He wewytalgey

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Oh, how I will chortle when we sign a 6ft 6 Chinese striker! [;)]
[/quote]We have been linked with a 6ft 6" striker funnily enough his name:-  He wewytalgey[/quote]

lol.