Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Worthy?

Well, he''s in the World Cup. And we''re in the Third Division.

Ah well. That''s life as they say.

Kind of hit me this morning though when I saw his name ''up in lights'' so to speak. But fair do''s and good luck to him; he did pretty well for us all told.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Kind of hit me this morning though when I saw his name ''up in lights'' so to speak. But fair do''s and good luck to him; he did pretty well for us all told.

OTBC

[/quote]

Norwich City''s problems really began when your Board "listened" to you fans and sacked "Worthless". Not so "worthless" now is he !

...and then your Board "listened" to you fans again , and sacked all the other managers you employed, in quick succession. There appears to be a trend here doesnt there !

[quote user="RetroBlue"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Norwich City''s problems really began when your Board "listened" to you fans and sacked "Worthless". Not so "worthless" now is he !

...and then your Board "listened" to you fans again , and sacked all the other managers you employed, in quick succession. There appears to be a trend here doesnt there !

[/quote]

Bit rich coming from you lot after throwing your debtors on the scrap heap.

And it''s usually good manners to mind one''s own business.........but then, we shouldn''t expect better from mere towners should we.

OTBC

Worthy did very well for us if you look at where he took us over and where he took us. But sadly he passed  his expiry date as manager and the final games in charge it was plain for everyone to see that a change was needed at the helm.

Oh not another "if we''d of kept Worthy we''d of been alright" dreamer!

Fact Worthy has been our best manager since Mike Walker in the early 90''s!

Fact - Worthy started to lose the plot when he replaced Mackay with Charlton and didn''t give Iwam Roberts another year on his contract when he could of done a good job as a squad player in our Premiership campaign. Yes Worthy wasn''t helped by our board not wanting to have a proper go at the Premiership by spending money when I think signing Peter Crouch for just £2M would of probably kept  us up.

After relegation his signings were in the main not good ones!

Worthy had without doubt the best part of one year longer than he warranted in charge of Norwich!

Worthy done a good job for us up to the premiership season when his bad decisions on the squad combined with the boards reluctance to spend money sealed our fate, after that he was living of the back of his previous glories with us and was past his sell by date like the board currently are!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="RetroBlue"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bit rich coming from you lot after throwing your debtors on the scrap heap.

And it''s usually good manners to mind one''s own business.........but then, we shouldn''t expect better from mere towners should we.

OTBC

[/quote]

Well Im sorry if my observation upset you! You dont say whetehr you agree or not ? It was just an observation and a comment but since you''ve turned it into an issue....

"throwing debtors on the scrap heap" - well thats not enirely true, as they were paid what the club could afford at the time (although far from ideal I agree ...as reasoned response to your comment, see!). Whereas your Board appear to care little for you loyal ST holders seemingly shafting you on a seasonal basis - where HAS all that Premiership money gone Delia, where is the evidence of  squad rebuilding Delia ?? Questions that norwich fans have surely asked - and if not , should surely have done so!

"Minding ones own business - good manners"? .....Really? well maybe the hoards of canary fans that flooded the Town Boards to gloat when the boot was on the other foot, also lacked good manners then , or perhaps when your local rag ran it''s infamous  "Town - relegation clock countdown", when we were promoted to the Premiership was also not minding ones own business and good manners  !