Sign in to follow this  
bluemike

Re: Inbred or what ?????

Why not just ignore his posts, he''ll get fed up with talking to himself.

[quote user="bluemike"]But we do have championship football in Ipswich.   Smile [:)][/quote]

A small consolation

[quote user="bluemike"]But we do have championship football in Ipswich.   Smile [:)][/quote]Aye, but it''s common knowledge that, Norwich as a City, have more whores than you.Even harder for you lads to get laid now isn''t it.  Suppose you''ve still got your mum.

I actually feel really sorry for you bluemike. After having a look on the green un forum, it''s quite apparent that there isn''t too many people from Ipswich that can actually read or write.  I don''t mind you coming on our forum. If it makes you feel good.

And by the way Dave, I think your comments are out of order,sick and not in the slightest bit funny. I had to stand with the Norwich fans at Portman Road whilst morons like you sung songs like your sick comment, which made me ashamed to be a city fan that day. It''s got no place in football.

Blueshiite, how''s that crappy little village hoofball team that you support? And what''s going on in the village today? Clearly not very much as you seem to be spending so much time on this board, with a much better educated, higher class of people than the riffraff who support those hoofers in blue?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

I actually feel really sorry for you bluemike. After having a look on the green un forum, it''s quite apparent that there isn''t too many people from Ipswich that can actually read or write.  I don''t mind you coming on our forum. If it makes you feel good.

And by the way Dave, I think your comments are out of order,sick and not in the slightest bit funny. I had to stand with the Norwich fans at Portman Road whilst morons like you sung songs like your sick comment, which made me ashamed to be a city fan that day. It''s got no place in football.

[/quote]

Yellow Submarine  you what is known as a gimp,if you dont think that has any place in football i suggest YOU DO ONE and YES  i find them funny so speak for your self and stop forcing your veiws on the rest of us !!!!!

I''m not forcing my views it''s called having an opinion xyz! So you think that mocking families that have lost love ones has got a place in football? You think it''s funny that they''re the ones who have got to suffer for the rest of their life, whilst we make some sick chants and make a laugh and joke of it? Thanks for you offer but I won''t be ''doing one.'' I think you''ll find the majority of Norwich share my opinion and you''ll find yourself in the minority.