Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

We could be in big trouble

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I think we also all know exactly what you are.  As soon as there is any money to be made out of Norwich City we will be there, dear.  At the moment no one wants to know.

[/quote]

So no onw wants to know Cam? Well 3.500 posts would suggest a certain Person from Colchester who also follows Lincoln is very interested in the Going ons at CR.[:|]

As I''ve said for a long time, nobody will invest in Norwich while Delia is still here. Businessmen do not trust her with the cash and they have been proved right! Who wants to join the board if you have no influence?

As the old saying goes, ''You can''t deal with Delia Smith''. Lets hope she turns goes schizo and falls out with herself - she has fallen out with almost everyone else.

[quote user="komakino"]As I''ve said for a long time, nobody will invest in Norwich while Delia is still here. Businessmen do not trust her with the cash and they have been proved right! Who wants to join the board if you have no influence? As the old saying goes, ''You can''t deal with Delia Smith''. Lets hope she turns goes schizo and falls out with herself - she has fallen out with almost everyone else.[/quote]

Spots on komakino, she''ll destroy our club all on her ownn.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

At the moment no one wants to know.

[/quote]

Well you clearly are interested as you seem to be stuck to this forum, even though you despise Archant and everything and everyone connected with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="JohnoBono"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="trueyellow"]this is all getting a bit tiresome, have a go at Gunny, have a go at the board, honestly have most of you got nothing better to do! Give it time, signings do not happen overnight how many signings have there been so far in this close season?? Not many.[/quote]

The thing is though true is that we hear your argument every summer and then sign crap loan players just before the season starts because we dragged our heels,this summer we need the biggest squad rebuild since..well ..since last summer, and the slowly slowly approach is no good,we need about 10 players for God sake and there are good players out there to sign today not in three or four weeks!!!

[/quote]

Gunn has already said in the local press that he expects to have a good idea of what his squad will look like by mid-July.  If you don''t like what he has by then, by all means, start moaning.

This is a thread about nothing.
[/quote] He will have a good idea of what his squad will look like by mid-July because it will be about the same it is now, minus one or two other player''s. A squad devoid of quality, full of gaping great holes. And what''s the betting we limp into the new season without a recognised target man / big striker, just like last season, having to play Russell up front if he is still here, and have to paper over the ever widening cracks with another host of loan players that we were not going to have but now have too have because other wise we would not be able to field a team?  We always enter the transfer market too late. Always being told that players, managers, agents, taxi drivers and grandparents are all on holiday at this time so we cannot possibly sign anyone while around us other clubs steal the march on us.

I really hope Gunn and Co are fired up and working their collective socks off to get the players we need into the club. With the squad we have we cannot afford to be found knapping. What worries me is we still do not have a proper board in place. We are three weeks and counting from when Munby and Dooncaster went and we were told they would be replaced quickly and the hint of investment was made. We are heading towards the new season a shambles and totally unprepared, on and off the pitch. 

[/quote]I think that we have more of an indication of the deep trouble we are in when you look at what Ian Crook says about the Mark Bosnich (spelling?) ''possibility''. The suggestion that the transfer budjet has not yet been set and we can''t proceed with transfers until it is. Adds weight to what I said above, and what others are saying, and tears some holes in the suggestions from some that all is ok.

"We could be in big trouble".......

Understatement of the year..... and a trifle late may I suggest?