Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

What do Labour and the Norwich City board have in common?

Both full of confidence that their man in charge will come good with time....The reality is course that both of the men (coincidently both Scottish) are totally clue-less.

[quote user="CT "]Both full of confidence that their man in charge will come good with time....

The reality is course that both of the men (coincidently both Scottish) are totally clue-less.

[/quote]

Boing time for bed said Zebedee

Talking of Labour and Norwich City I saw Roy Blower resplendent in red rosette in that little deli/sandwich shop down near St. Andrews Hall at lunchtime. I had a cod goujon (yeah I know it''s just a fish finger really) and tartre sauce ciabatta. Very nice it was too.

Both have issues with expenses, you will never find out where Norwichs money has gone! probarly cleaning a pond in delias back garden!

Both are losing the confidence of their supporters, both cannot manage a budget, both rip you off, both underperform, both are becoming good at ''losing''.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Both have issues with expenses, you will never find out where Norwichs money has gone! probarly cleaning a pond in delias back garden!
[/quote]

More like cleaning the Bentley!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Talking of Labour and Norwich City I saw Roy Blower resplendent in red rosette in that little deli/sandwich shop down near St. Andrews Hall at lunchtime. I had a cod goujon (yeah I know it''s just a fish finger really) and tartre sauce ciabatta. Very nice it was too.[/quote]So you had a middle class Fish Finger sandwich?!That''s what I like about Yellows.  "Finest ground beef shaped into a 6oz burger with rocket and parmesan shavings in crusty focaccia bread with hand-cut wedges."Burger ''n'' chips, innit!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shack Attack"]Talking of Labour and Norwich City I saw Roy Blower resplendent in red rosette in that little deli/sandwich shop down near St. Andrews Hall at lunchtime. I had a cod goujon (yeah I know it''s just a fish finger really) and tartre sauce ciabatta. Very nice it was too.
[/quote]

So you had a middle class Fish Finger sandwich?!

That''s what I like about Yellows.  "Finest ground beef shaped into a 6oz burger with rocket and parmesan shavings in crusty focaccia bread with hand-cut wedges."

Burger ''n'' chips, innit!

[/quote]

No. Cheeseburger.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Talking of Labour and Norwich City I saw Roy Blower resplendent in red rosette in that little deli/sandwich shop down near St. Andrews Hall at lunchtime. I had a cod goujon (yeah I know it''s just a fish finger really) and tartre sauce ciabatta. Very nice it was too.
[/quote]

Apparently Shack, you don''t know what goes into fish fingers.

I''d stick with the cod if I were you.

OTBC

I never wanted either of them in and now can''t do anything about get the useless bastards out......