Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

What Do City Fans Have To Look Forward To? - TEENAGE KICKS.

Hey everyone,                      I''ve just written a small piece on next season really, primarily about the playing squad. I''ve tried to make it less of a bore with pictures etc. Especially good for those on here who still love those picture books...[:)]Anyway, please feel free to leave your comments.You can either paste this into your URL Bar: http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/teenagekicks.aspxOr simply click HERE.Thanks,Hogesar (:

[quote user="Buckethead"]Yes, yes, he bleeds yellow and green. Obviously his circulation stops at his feet.Great line hogesar.[Y][/quote]Aha, i couldn''t help myself [:D]

[quote user="VAUX"]

top banana!!!

I just hope Gunner sees it the same way!

[/quote]Aha!Somehow, i think he may see things slightly differently than i do.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Good read. But I thought Patty was arguably our best player pre-Gunn.[/quote]Really? Maybe i was a bit unfair on him. I certainly don''t think he''s any worse than Fozzy or Russel. It''s hard for me to really judge as he barely played under Gunn (two late sub appearances i think), i know he had started scoring from midfield, like against the scum. But Gunn clearly doesn''t like him - so i can''t see him staying in all honesty.

Please enlighten us on your knowledge of Pattisons alcohol consumption. I''d like to knowSomebody wrote stupid captions on your pics.......

[quote user="BA"]Please enlighten us on your knowledge of Pattisons alcohol consumption. I''d like to knowSomebody wrote stupid captions on your pics.......[/quote]I thought the fact he was done for drink driving enlightened everyone to a certain extent. And yes, someone did seem too. However, someone of even more stupidity pointed it out...you. [:)]