Sign in to follow this  
pitch fork

Crisps + proffesional football = ?

Gam and mustard Brannigans (sp?). Haven''t seen them in donkeys. Shame.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Is no one going to stand up for Norfolk and for Kettle''s Mature Cheddar and Red Onion? As for cravings, champagne, of course, but I''d be hard pressed to link that to pregnancy...[/quote]

I used to make Kettle Crisps!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]walkers squares!![/quote]

But back when they were made by Smiths, I''m sure the''re different now.

Crisps that were better back in the day

Ringos

Wotsits

Monster munch

Squares

and don''t get me on sweets or childrens television[:@]

I did like the odd Wotsit.But weren''t they maize rather than potato?Yours sincerely,Ms Pedant.[;)]

[quote user="CT "]Had I posted this I''d have been accused of attention seeking...

[/quote]Yeah but you''re a tit [:P]Seabrooks Canadian Ham [Y]

[quote user="LQ"]I did like the odd Wotsit.

But weren''t they maize rather than potato?

Yours sincerely,

Ms Pedant.

[;)]

[/quote]

I''d have thought you''d have preferred a potato waffle?

Beef and Mustard Big O Hula Hoops are sorely missed by myself. They were truly the best sandwich companion. Barbeque Beef Hulas do a job, but they lack a little.I did recently find the Brannigans crisps mentioned earlier (I think it was the newsagents in Anglai Square), and they weren''t quite as good as I remembered.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT "]Had I posted this I''d have been accused of attention seeking...

[/quote]

Yeah but you''re a tit [:P]

Seabrooks Canadian Ham [Y]
[/quote]

Any flavour of Seabrooks is good for me, quality crisps. 

OT, bizarre flavours that make me wretch....Chili & Choc Walkers obviously, but they dont count.  Lamb & Mint McCoys, horrible....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Smith''s crisps with the little blue bag of salt.

Ahhhhhhhh................got most of you there!

OTBC

[/quote]

No, they are still very much available.  I always use these without the salt broken up on the top of a nice Pasta Bake (because there werent enough carbs in the first place!!)

[quote user="Blackdog"]Whatever happened to roast beef and mustard flavour Brannigans? I used to flippin'' love ''em![/quote]http://www.brackenbankstores.co.uk/acatalog/crisps.html#a14Found ''em. Although you''ll have to buy a whole box! Doesn''t look like there ever was a ham and mustard- beef and mustard or ham and pickle. My memory isn''t what it used to be!

But they are made by Walkers now.Walkers bought up the rights to most of the old Smith''s brands a few years ago (Salt n Shake and Squares being a couple).

I am a bit of a weirdo on the crisps front, my favourite is Wotsits or any cheese puffs that have been left for a couple of days open so they lose the crunchy texture. Not totally gone off but partially so they are soft and sticky in texture.Anyone else like me out there or am I a complete crisp freak???!!! [:$]

Tyrells sweet chilli crisps are gorgeous and Kettle chips balsamic vinegar aren''t far behind.