Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

I claimed my rebate for one simple reason.....

I know many of you will be sick of the rebate threads and posts. However, I just need to get this off my chest. The reason I claimed my rebate was simply because I didn''t want my money going into the pocket of Bryan Gunn to spend on players he deems good enough to get us out of this league. If a better manager was appointed then I may have given my rebate back to the club, but seeing as the Odd Jobsman got the job, I want my money back as I''m not leaving it to him to piss up the wall.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]I reclaimed mine because I wanted the money back.......[/quote]

ditto.

[/quote]..and ditto.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I know many of you will be sick of the rebate threads and posts. However, I just need to get this off my chest. The reason I claimed my rebate was simply because I didn''t want my money going into the pocket of Bryan Gunn to spend on players he deems good enough to get us out of this league. If a better manager was appointed then I may have given my rebate back to the club, but seeing as the Odd Jobsman got the job, I want my money back as I''m not leaving it to him to piss up the wall.[/quote]

Thanks for your interesting and refreshing view of the rebate issue. Well worth starting a new topic... [:|]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I know many of you will be sick of the rebate threads and posts. However, I just need to get this off my chest. The reason I claimed my rebate was simply because I didn''t want my money going into the pocket of Bryan Gunn to spend on players he deems good enough to get us out of this league. If a better manager was appointed then I may have given my rebate back to the club, but seeing as the Odd Jobsman got the job, I want my money back as I''m not leaving it to him to piss up the wall.[/quote]  It was not the players he wants to bring in, but rather the fact he doesn''t know where to play them, that convinced me to ask for the rebate.  I still can''t get my head round the fact that he split up our best central defensive pairing for the most crucial game of the season at Charlton.  Burton scored a hat trick in that game having previously gone umpteen games without scoring a goal.  Clueless is probably the best way to sum up our manager.

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="canaryspike7"]I know many of you will be sick of the rebate threads and posts. However, I just need to get this off my chest. The reason I claimed my rebate was simply because I didn''t want my money going into the pocket of Bryan Gunn to spend on players he deems good enough to get us out of this league. If a better manager was appointed then I may have given my rebate back to the club, but seeing as the Odd Jobsman got the job, I want my money back as I''m not leaving it to him to piss up the wall.[/quote]  It was not the players he wants to bring in, but rather the fact he doesn''t know where to play them, that convinced me to ask for the rebate.  I still can''t get my head round the fact that he split up our best central defensive pairing for the most crucial game of the season at Charlton.  Burton scored a hat trick in that game having previously gone umpteen games without scoring a goal.  Clueless is probably the best way to sum up our manager.[/quote]

Your''e absolutely right, I had the misfortune to be sitting on the front row,as far left as you could sit at the Valley that day.

Not only did I therefore get to see at close hand Shackell floundering in an alien position,I was also able to look all the way up the touchline at th clueless Gunn throughout the game and his body language.If this guy gets us promoted out of this league, it would be pretty miraculous.