Sign in to follow this  
chase_out

PFA free transfer list

Looking through the list...there''s some very good players amongst the un-known kids.

Jonathan Douglas from Leeds

Danny Graham from Carlisle

Alan Navarro from MK Dons

Peter Clarke from Southend

Nick Chadwick from Shrewsbury

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

Are these the sorts of players you would be pleased with / expect us to be signing for league one?

however - there''s som names not there, Lee Croft for example, or the Spanish defender we''re linked with from Dons. It''s clearly not definitive...

[quote user="chase_out"]

Looking through the list...there''s some very good players amongst the un-known kids.

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

Are these the sorts of players you would be pleased with / expect us to be signing for league one?

however - there''s som names not there, Lee Croft for example, or the Spanish defender we''re linked with from Dons. It''s clearly not definitive...

[/quote]

Danny Graham is the only player I would have from that list, talk about fans having a lack of ambition. Been playing too much football manager or something? What exactly is ''very good'' about Nick Chadwick when we have people like Leon McKenzie available?

Good grief, with unambitous fans like you, we will be supported into league two.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

Danny Graham is the only player I would have from that list, talk about fans having a lack of ambition. Been playing too much football manager or something? What exactly is ''very good'' about Nick Chadwick when we have people like Leon McKenzie available?

Good grief, with unambitous fans like you, we will be supported into league two.

[/quote]

P*ss off you miserable sod.

Nick Chadwick Career Stats:-

ClubFromToFeeLeagueFA CupLeague cupOther
Shrewsbury09-01-2009 Loan 9 (6)20 (0)00 (0)02 (1)0
Hereford19-09-2008 Free 5 (5)10 (1)00 (0)01 (0)0
Plymouth08-02-200501-06-2008£ 250000 49 (28)100 (1)04 (1)00 (0)0
Millwall18-03-200423-05-2004Loan 5 (4)20 (0)00 (0)00 (0)0
Millwall27-11-200313-01-2004Loan 6 (0)20 (0)00 (0)00 (0)0
Derby01-03-200303-04-2003Loan 4 (2)00 (0)00 (0)00 (0)0
Everton01-08-200108-02-2005Trainee 3 (11)30 (3)11 (3)20 (0)0
Totals£ 25000081 (56)200 (5)15 (4)23 (1)0
goals / game0.140.20.220
AppsGoalsAppsGoalsAppsGoalsAppsGoals

Never done anything in League Two, Never done anything in League One. 23 Goals in 156 appearances in all competitions, thats a 1 in 6.8 game scoring record.

It just beggers belief that people will recommend a player because he was rated highly at Everton 8 years ago, for about 1 season.

Wasn''t Gunn saying about Nelson that the player had to appear in the list whether or not a new contract had been agreed ?  I guess the same could be said for a lot of the better players on here - we''ll probably find out in early July.

[quote user="Dion DublinLegend"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You piss off. If you want to see the club walking on the pitch with people like Nick Chadwick then good luck to you.

Does it always have to be insults that are thrown around this messageboard?[:@]

I suggested half a dozen names, and you don''t like one so that makes me unambitious?

Would you be happier if I suggested Darren Huckerby as the saviour to our future? Because we all know he wouldn''t be, and that bringing back a 30-something year old who''s best days and who''s pace are long gone is the ultimate ambition-lacking move, and yet if i remember rightly from other posts you think we should...

Just trying to offer-up some alternative names and see what people think of that type of player.

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]why do you so rarely seem able to have a conversation without insulting the person you''re talking to, are you the same face to face

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]

why do you so rarely seem able to have a conversation without insulting the person you''re talking to, are you the same face to face
[/quote]

If somebody suggested that Norwich City Football Club sign the 28 league two failure Nick Chadwick, and meant it seriously, then yes I probably would be that rude to him face to face.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Dion DublinLegend"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You piss off. If you want to see the club walking on the pitch with people like Nick Chadwick then good luck to you.

[/quote]Oi, Big nose

[quote user="chase_out"]

I suggested half a dozen names, and you don''t like one so that makes me unambitious?

Would you be happier if I suggested Darren Huckerby as the saviour to our future? Because we all know he wouldn''t be, and that bringing back a 30-something year old who''s best days and who''s pace are long gone is the ultimate ambition-lacking move, and yet if i remember rightly from other posts you think we should...

Just trying to offer-up some alternative names and see what people think of that type of player.

[/quote]

I dont think Huckerby is our saviour, but I do believe that he is better than any of the players on your list.  I live with a Leeds fan who continually bleats on about how awful Jonathan Douglas is and how he is one of the weak links in their team, to put this into perspective he rates Andy Hughes at better. I have seen Huckerby piss all over both Ryan France and Jonathan Douglas, and irrespective of whether he can play week in week out, he left this club being the best player here and he would come back to this club being the best player here.

If its any consolation, I would also have Peter Clarke.

[/quote]

I dont think Huckerby is our saviour, but I do believe that he is better than any of the players on your list.  I live with a Leeds fan who continually bleats on about how awful Jonathan Douglas is and how he is one of the weak links in their team, to put this into perspective he rates Andy Hughes at better. I have seen Huckerby piss all over both Ryan France and Jonathan Douglas, and irrespective of whether he can play week in week out, he left this club being the best player here and he would come back to this club being the best player here.

If its any consolation, I would also have Peter Clarke.

[/quote]

Ask yourself why 5 of those 7 players spent last season playing league one or league two football, and then tell me why you choose to list those players instead of the hundreds that have been released from the championship, and the ask yourself why a club with 18,000 season ticket holders should be looking at those types of players when Leeds Utd will still have David Prutton and Jermaine Beckford in their starting eleven next year?

And then ask yourself whether one of Leeds worst players, Nick Chadwick and Alan Navarro are going to see us challenging with Leeds next year? 

Thanks Ryan, a proper response to my question..

If you live with a leeds fan you''ll know that Jermaine Beckford will be nowhere near Elland Road next season. Douglas is a decent player, with 9 international caps. I don''t think many league 1 teams would turn him down.

The reason I ignored the ''hundreds'' of championship players is because, Leroy Lita apart, they aren''t listed on the PFA site. Further, i''d rather take talented lower league players who make the step-up than failed championhip players taking a step down. We''ve a squad full of those already.

Navarro, for example, playd in 38 games for an MK Dons team who finished 3rd in League 1. Why couldn''t he do a job for us? He''ll be more motivated and cheaper than Russel .

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

Leon McKenzie has been out with a bad injury. That''s why Coventry are delaying him another contract.

[/quote]

Personally i would take jason price as he scored against us and i would also have Danny graham as he is a good player/decent player

[quote user="canaryman"]Personally i would take jason price as he scored against us and i would also have Danny graham as he is a good player/decent player
[/quote]

You would take a player purely on the basis that he scored a goal against us?

That would be like Manchester United signing Paul McVeigh and Liverpool signing Ryan Jarvis.

Stupid reply of the year award nomination coming your way.

[quote user="chase_out"]

Thanks Ryan, a proper response to my question..

If you live with a leeds fan you''ll know that Jermaine Beckford will be nowhere near Elland Road next season. Douglas is a decent player, with 9 international caps. I don''t think many league 1 teams would turn him down.

The reason I ignored the ''hundreds'' of championship players is because, Leroy Lita apart, they aren''t listed on the PFA site. Further, i''d rather take talented lower league players who make the step-up than failed championhip players taking a step down. We''ve a squad full of those already.

Navarro, for example, playd in 38 games for an MK Dons team who finished 3rd in League 1. Why couldn''t he do a job for us? He''ll be more motivated and cheaper than Russel .

[/quote]

I dont know what list you saw mate, but the one I have seen has hundreds of championship players, as well as some premiership players. Are you sure you didnt set filters or something?

[quote user="Joey Deacan"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Dion DublinLegend"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Oi, Big nose[/quote]Who asked you baked bean trousers?

Couldn''t help but notice Marcus Hahnemaan was on the GK list, would be a good keeper for Rudd to learn from, wages permitting.

Just had a scan through the list myself.  There are some useful players there that you have not mentioned:

Carl Hoefkens - RB at WBA.  Could do a job for us should we decide (as I think we should) to employ Semmy in a more attacking role

Graeme Murty - RM at Reading.  Same applies, bags of experience and a potential club captain?

Marcus Hahnemann - GK at Reading.  Great keeper, may not want to drop down this far but he is 36 now.

Marlon Broomes - CB at Blackpool.  Showed promise in his early career and we are in need of cover in that position

Michael Duberry - CB.  Would be our best player by far but doubt her would come.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="Joey Deacan"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Dion DublinLegend"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="chase_out"]

Ryan France - Hull

Jason Price - Doncaster

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oi, Big nose
[/quote]

Who asked you baked bean trousers?
[/quote]

leave it out camel toe