Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

O.T: Khazakhstan v ENGLAND match thread

I have got a website with live stream of the game if anyone wants it. If anyone does want it pm me as I dont think I am allowed to post it on here

20 mins gone,very shaky start by England, Kazakhstan just had goal disallowed for offside.

If Upson is the 3rd best central defender we have in this country, it''s probably time for me to pack in watching football, surely it''s time Capello came out and explained what his issue is with Woodgate, to pick Cahill ahead of him in the squad demands some explanation!?

20 mins goneEngland crap - seem to be playing like they think they''re too good to be there.Could (and should) be 2 goals down.  Glen Johnson is so bad I would consider substituting him now.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]2-0![/quote]

Would it be possible for you to provide an audible link of the score for the blind?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I wish someone would tell Chris Waddle ,the word is pe-n-alty not pe-l-anty,[/quote]

I was slightly amused yesterday when, while being interviewed regarding the new Chelsea manager, John Terry said, "the new manager should have no problem wiv ovvers in speaking English."   

Well not a great performance but its a win at the end of the day and one by a big margin. It really is going to take a big mess up now for us not to qualify. I think we only one away game left which is ukraine and then three home games. Hopefully another big win against andorra but can see it being another dodgy performance as for them it is last game of season and I can see them being a bit lazy

[quote user="First Wizard"]I thought the pitch looked shocking for an Internatonal game.[/quote]Yes, but the hotel in the corner infill looked top class.  Perhaps Doncaster''s emigrated.

[quote user="Norwich"]Yeah, but you can expect a footballing nation like Kazakhstan to have turf as good as wembley![/quote]I''ve been to wembley for several games and the wembley turf is awful.I think they''ve set a new turf down since the FA CUP semi final? Not sure though ?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Norwich"]Yeah, but you can expect a footballing nation like Kazakhstan to have turf as good as wembley![/quote]

I''ve been to wembley for several games and the wembley turf is awful.

[/quote]

i⋅ro⋅ny1

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA

–noun, plural -nies.

1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
[:$][:$][:$]

''NORWICH'' England flag spotted yesterday. Anybody from here take the long journey?(If you''re back that is!!)