Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magoo

Rebate claimed.

There is no alternative whilst the current regime remains in place, Why Foulger wouldnt just put in 1mill if he can afford to? The attempt to morally blackmail me into not claiming a rebate was the final straw. It really is a sad state of affairs when as a fan I feel so much anger towards the people running the club I love.

[quote user="barryevans"]yawn[/quote]Sorry to bore you Barry, sure that if I spent as much time here as u I might get bored too, but I havent got bored reading the rebate posts having actually been out of my house and having spoken to real people lately. Its responses like yours that puts me off visiting what you seem to think is your own private social club. Anyway good luck with holding a real conversation with someone one day.

[quote user="Mr Magoo"][quote user="barryevans"]yawn[/quote]Sorry to bore you Barry, sure that if I spent as much time here as u I might get bored too, but I havent got bored reading the rebate posts having actually been out of my house and having spoken to real people lately. Its responses like yours that puts me off visiting what you seem to think is your own private social club. Anyway good luck with holding a real conversation with someone one day.[/quote]

dont worry about Evans Magoo, you say what u like....... mines in the bag to!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr Magoo"][quote user="barryevans"]yawn[/quote]

Sorry to bore you Barry, sure that if I spent as much time here as u I might get bored too, but I havent got bored reading the rebate posts having actually been out of my house and having spoken to real people lately. Its responses like yours that puts me off visiting what you seem to think is your own private social club. Anyway good luck with holding a real conversation with someone one day.
[/quote]

dont worry about Evans Magoo, you say what u like....... mines in the bag to!
[/quote]

yawn

[quote user="barryevans"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr Magoo"][quote user="barryevans"]yawn[/quote]Sorry to bore you Barry, sure that if I spent as much time here as u I might get bored too, but I havent got bored reading the rebate posts having actually been out of my house and having spoken to real people lately. Its responses like yours that puts me off visiting what you seem to think is your own private social club. Anyway good luck with holding a real conversation with someone one day.[/quote]

dont worry about Evans Magoo, you say what u like....... mines in the bag to![/quote]

yawn

[/quote]

boring little man!

Seriously though, if we''re going to have a thread for every single person who returns their rebate on this forum..[:|]We''ll have 6 threads.Kidding.I do wish you could just use one of the threads where someone else has claimed there rebate and added your little bit. [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Seriously though, if we''re going to have a thread for every single person who returns their rebate on this forum..[:|]We''ll have 6 threads.Kidding.I do wish you could just use one of the threads where someone else has claimed there rebate and added your little bit. [:)][/quote]

its a fair point!

Getting a bit lost on Pink Un etiquette here.How is it ok for any number of posters to say "I''ve claimed my rebate and this is why" etc on any number of threads, any number of times but if someone posts "I''m not claiming my rebate and here''s why..." they get accused of preaching and leapt upon by the unofficial moderators?Just asking so I know for the future! I''m sure there''s a good reason.

[quote user="LQ"]Getting a bit lost on Pink Un etiquette here.How is it ok for any number of posters to say "I''ve claimed my rebate and this is why" etc on any number of threads, any number of times but if someone posts "I''m not claiming my rebate and here''s why..." they get accused of preaching and leapt upon by the unofficial moderators?Just asking so I know for the future! I''m sure there''s a good reason.

[/quote]I think it''s simply because most people on here are claiming there rebate - nothing more cynical than that i''m afraid. [:D]