Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Adam Aiken in Saturday's EDP

Well done to Adam Aiken for exposing Foulger''s rebate offer for what it was, a shameless sham! If he wants to kindly contribute funding to the club thats great, but not on the basis that fans have to hand their rebates back first; why should they surrender hard earnt money only to see it squandered? Its a shame that Adam supports Gunn as manager, which indicates his judgement is not 100% regarding all NCFC issues!

What a surprise.Adam Aiken tows NCISA party line shocker...

[quote user="LQ"]What a surprise.

Adam Aiken tows NCISA party line shocker...

[/quote]

What a surprise...you don''t concur with him....

[/quote]

A bloody well written piece which will ruffle a few feathers..............something you might learn to do in time LQ.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Just who is Adam Aiken?

[/quote]

A supposed toe the liner hack and alleged trumpeter for the NCISA party line - according to the "I''m on the SCG don''t yah know" ....."Mwah! Mwah! Oh Yah, absolutely....Yah"....Poster.

Are you saying I don''t ruffle feathers?Do you actually read this board?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Just who is Adam Aiken?

[/quote]

He''s a journalist in the EDP with a regular column and a NCFC season ticket holder. He loves the club, writes some great pieces and pulls no punches.

Surprise surprise - LQ doesn''t like him [:)]

[quote user="LQ"]Are you saying I don''t ruffle feathers?

Do you actually read this board?

[/quote]

I think you spend more time preening them.......Delia''s plumage seems in tip-top condition....

[quote user="LQ"]Are you saying I don''t ruffle feathers?

Do you actually read this board?

[/quote]

I''ve learnt to bypass you''re arse licking tones LQ, it ruins my appetite.

Ahhh...The typical responses to anyone the "perceived wisdom" posse don''t like.Suit yourselves. All carry on with your ''great post mate'' love ins on here. I''ll give the circle-jerk of negativity a miss if that''s ok...

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

The typical responses to anyone the "perceived wisdom" posse don''t like.

Suit yourselves. All carry on with your ''great post mate'' love ins on here. I''ll give the circle-jerk of negativity a miss if that''s ok...

[/quote]

What brought you on here in the first place?.....Orders from the top?

Stick to the offy site......It''s a comfort zone - and Mr Ferrari is a very nice man....  

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

Suit yourselves. All carry on with your ''great post mate'' love ins on here. I''ll give the circle-jerk of negativity a miss if that''s ok...

[/quote]

Negativity?

No I am positive that that is an excellent article reflecting a lot of fans views.

It is only negative if you don''t agree with his views, or heaven forbid, it casts a shadow over the revered one.

Oh sorry can''t cast a shadow because in the midst of all this uncertainty etc they have swanned off on holiday.

Never mind they left the fort in good hands didn''t they LQ!!

Oh don''t worry Joe Ferrari is on here too aren''t you Joe?

I mentioned that on a previous thread.....Not only him either, I wager.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

[/quote]

Stick to the offy site......It''s a comfort zone - and Mr Ferrari is a very nice man....  

[/quote]

Actually the old bat did an emotional walkout on there Mello, well, for a few hours that is, posters still loathe her though, hmm? can''t think why?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Yes I''d be interested to know that too LQ, you''ve been posting on the offy site for years but have only got active on here since we got relegated.

[/quote]

What a surprise.

Lisa Quattromini in have a go at Adam Aiken shocker...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh don''t worry Joe Ferrari is on here too aren''t you Joe?

[/quote]

They all pursue the same lines of defence . . . i) "where''s your evidence?" as though this were a court of law and the board are innocent until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, and ii) "what''s your motive?" as though anyone who cannot produce unshakeable evidence has a desire to destroy the club. 

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh don''t worry Joe Ferrari is on here too aren''t you Joe?

[/quote]

They all pursue the same lines of defence . . . i) "where''s your evidence?" as though this were a court of law and the board are innocent until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, and ii) "what''s your motive?" as though anyone who cannot produce unshakeable evidence has a desire to destroy the club. 

[/quote]

Conspiracy theory time ......

Seeing as how all these "mysterious posters" who spring up to attack NCISA/Archant and defend the Three Directors are actually stimulating debate and keeping these threads lively and at the top of the listing.   Maybe just maybe The Ferrari Gang actually don''t like what is going on at Carrow Road and are playing a game of double bluff.

Every poor defence and badly written argument they put forward is deliberate so they can tell Delia they are defending her when in reality they are deliberately shooting themselves in the foot!

You never know LQ and the others could be on the same side as you Cherub !!

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

[/quote]

blokes got a point.. its like a nazi show trial on this board sometimes..anyone who doesn`t tow what ever line is flavour of the month gets shouted down an ridiculed  [:D]

LQ you were happy to sit side by side with the NCISA members during the Worthy out days, so forgive me if I don''t understand your anti-NCISA stance now.You don''t have to agree with every NCISA policy  but I just don''t follow the anti NCISA thing.On the official sit you say: I

see the SCG as an opportunity to express fans views to the decision

makers at Norwich City.Time to do it don''t you think? Or did you mean "my views" because I see the word fans as a plural.

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

[/quote]

blokes got a point.. its like a nazi show trial on this board sometimes..anyone who doesn`t tow what ever line is flavour of the month gets shouted down an ridiculed  [:D]

[/quote]

Probably not too blokish though...........I don''t know too many with Lisa as a first name !

bloke or bird its right what the person says if your not in the "great post mate"  in crowd  you just get rounded on whatever your point is... and talking of ncisa a few weeks ago they  were seen as something of  a joke now anyone who says a bad word about them is in danger of being hung for treason  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="LQ"]Ahhh...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to be pedantic, but shouldn''t it be "TOE the line", not "TOW the line"? This seems to be quite a common error.

I don''t know if I''m being blond, but I can''t find a link to Adam Aiken''s article on line. Assistance would be appreciated, as I''d like to read it for myself.

[quote user="GMF"]I don''t know if I''m being blond, but I can''t find a link to Adam Aiken''s article on line. Assistance would be appreciated, as I''d like to read it for myself.[/quote]

Try buying the EDP I am sure Archant could do with the money[:D]