Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Charlton await decision after Miguel Llera talks!

[quote user="barryevans"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1710127/ShowPost.aspx[/quote]

geek

[/quote]Idiot. In fact, your idiocy was also nicely presented in your double post. Well done. I''d clap, but I think you''re a moron. [:)]

Wouldn''t it be nice for us to be talking to players now- we always seem to end up towards the end of August scrambling to get loan players in.

Get it done now not august and give us some optimism please!

While up in Hartlepool,  Michael Nelson has been given an extra week by Hartlepool United to make a decision on his future. he is being told to stall by his agent no doubts, to see what offers come in,  perhaps no offers have come, even from Gunn & Co

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="DEB never forgotten"]

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/sport.cfm?id=21942&headline=Charlton%20await%20decision%20after%20Miguel%20Llera%20talks

No news on us awaiting decision - perhaps we have bigger fish to fry - yeah, right!

[/quote]

He''s a visious thug anyway.

[/quote]

Wiz, what basis do you think that he is a thug?

[/quote]

If I''ve got the right thug, the one who elbowed a player in the playoffs.

Looks like he may be playing in the Championship next season, with Sturrock looking to take him to Plymouth. May have to see which other free transfer/unattached defenders are available, & willing to play League 1 football then Mr Gunn!

[quote user="CT "]Bet you didnt think Lee was a thug when he elbowed (sp?) that birmingham player....
[/quote]

The Froggie turd asked for it CT.[;)]

Yeah, I saw him play against Leeds, and too right he was a thug! He was elbowing, winding up, legging up jermaine beckford all day long. I was very surprised that he didn''t get sent off!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]Bet you didnt think Lee was a thug when he elbowed (sp?) that birmingham player....[/quote]

[/quote]You sir are a hypocrite!If you hate Llera for being a thug then you must hate Alan Lee.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]Bet you didnt think Lee was a thug when he elbowed (sp?) that birmingham player....
[/quote]

[/quote]

You sir are a hypocrite!

If you hate Llera for being a thug then you must hate Alan Lee.
[/quote]

And you sir are a prat!..............see what I did there wannabe?

I am NOT a wannabe Wizard!FFS just because I share the same views as you on the board doesnt mean I aspire to be you. I am very annoyed at the person who first labelled me a wannabe :@. I am C.T the one and only [Y]

I can not find any official confirmation that Llera has moved anywhere. Its not on the beeb and its not on Sky and they are pretty hot on these things normally.

[quote user="CT "]I am NOT a wannabe Wizard!

FFS just because I share the same views as you on the board doesnt mean I aspire to be you.

I am very annoyed at the person who first labelled me a wannabe :@.

I am C.T the one and only [Y]

[/quote]

Chill CT, I jest with you.[Y]

[quote user="chicken"]I can not find any official confirmation that Llera has moved anywhere. Its not on the beeb and its not on Sky and they are pretty hot on these things normally.
[/quote]

Me neither.

At least Parkinson will confirm he has spoken to him, rather than Gunn''s We know he''s out of contract - one of a number of players out of contract - but I think he''s been mentioned in connection with quite a few teams.”