Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Sums up NCFC's ambition - linked with Bosnich!!!

I appreciate its only paper talk but surely things haven''t become so desperate that we''re talking to hasbeens such as Bosnich!!?? There is certainly an eerie silence coming from the NCFC corridors of power, but whats new, communication with the fans has always been an issue for Prudence and adopted son Gunny. Meanwhile Crooky is sunning himself in Australia, and presumably Gunny is searching for free signings who can guarantee Division 3 football and hours of dour entertainment for the coming season. Yes I know I''m a negative ***********, but the previous four seasons have unfortunately turned me from optimistic to pessimistic, not something I''m comfortable with but unlike others I can''t just brush the past four years of mismanagement and ''prudence without ambition'' under the carpet. Why should they get away with it??

[quote user="Spartan"]I appreciate its only paper talk but surely things haven''t become so desperate that we''re talking to hasbeens such as Bosnich!!?? There is certainly an eerie silence coming from the NCFC corridors of power, but whats new, communication with the fans has always been an issue for Prudence and adopted son Gunny. Meanwhile Crooky is sunning himself in Australia, and presumably Gunny is searching for free signings who can guarantee Division 3 football and hours of dour entertainment for the coming season. Yes I know I''m a negative ***********, but the previous four seasons have unfortunately turned me from optimistic to pessimistic, not something I''m comfortable with but unlike others I can''t just brush the past four years of mismanagement and ''prudence without ambition'' under the carpet. Why should they get away with it??[/quote]

Fair makes you weep don''t it Sparten?[:''(]

If this is how low this club wants to go by signing an overweight former drug user, who hasnt played in England since 2001. How can they even mention his name round this once great football club!?

To be fair on Bosnich, the last time i saw him play (which was admittedly in the A League) he put on a good performance, much more in shape than he was in his latter days in England and made several good saves.

He''s shown in the past he can be a very good keeper and as he''s free it''s worth a punt at our level IMO.

This isn''t the way forward, but nothing surprises me at Norwich City anymore. Is John Burridge still alive, or how about Shilton, surely he could ''do a job?''... :)