Sign in to follow this  
Daphne

Keith Harris

Did anyone hear Keith Harris on 5 Live this morning? He to whom Delia and Michael have entrusted the sale of Norwich City?

He spoke a lot of sense - for a banker - about the big deal on his books, the sale of Newcastle. Three interesting points emerged:

He said that Newcastle was much more attractive to buyers now the club has been relegated - because it will cost less.

He said the large fan base and high level of ticket sales (more than Liverpool) was attractive to buyers.

He said that any sale needs to be done before the end of June to let new owners be in charge in time for the new season.

Sounds familiar doesn''t it?

So, D&M, how hot has the line been between you and Mr Harris over the past few weeks/months?

Didn''t hear it but thanks for that Daphne, lets hope someone will make a move soon [:D]

[quote user="CT "]A move will be made by the end of June.

I''m 95% sure.
[/quote]

For Newcastle or City CT?

If City, what makes you think that?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8087712.stmThats the link to the web record of the interview so you can all listen to it again.

[quote user="CT "]A move will be made by the end of June.

I''m 95% sure.
[/quote]

Bump--- CT EXPLAIN.

I wish we could fly right up to the sky

But we can''t..

You can...

We can''t..

[quote user="Daphne formerly Old Yellow Bird"]Did anyone hear Keith Harris on 5 Live this morning? He to whom Delia and Michael have entrusted the sale of Norwich City? He spoke a lot of sense - for a banker - about the big deal on his books, the sale of Newcastle. Three interesting points emerged: He said that Newcastle was much more attractive to buyers now the club has been relegated - because it will cost less. He said the large fan base and high level of ticket sales (more than Liverpool) was attractive to buyers. He said that any sale needs to be done before the end of June to let new owners be in charge in time for the new season. Sounds familiar doesn''t it? So, D&M, how hot has the line been between you and Mr Harris over the past few weeks/months?[/quote]

Mind your own business.

It''s her dollyhouse - so there.

OTBC

[quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="CT "]A move will be made by the end of June. I''m 95% sure.[/quote]

Bump--- CT EXPLAIN.

[/quote]I have made reference to it before on this message board. If it doesnt happen by July 1st then I''d be very surprised if it does.

[quote user="CT "]If it doesnt happen by July 1st then I''d be very surprised if it does.[/quote]That clears it up then. I think there''s a very good chance we''ll all be abducted by chicken shaped aliens under the leadership of Michael Foulger. Though if it doesn''t happen by July 1st I''d be surprised if it does..........

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="CT "]If it doesnt happen by July 1st then I''d be very surprised if it does.[/quote]That clears it up then. I think there''s a very good chance we''ll all be abducted by chicken shaped aliens under the leadership of Michael Foulger. Though if it doesn''t happen by July 1st I''d be surprised if it does..........[/quote]I believe that more than what CT has to say.[:P]

Keith Harris must work incredably hard behind closed doors. I dread to think how much our club is paying him for sitting on his backside all day long.