Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Am I right?

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]In assuming that a club in administration (or about to enter it!) cannot sell or sign players? If yes, it explains a lot![:|][/quote]

Wiz as I said on another post Delia has been on holiday with her husband and that means there is no one to sign anything. Furthermore since your bleating, combined with that of NISA effectively got rid of the Chief Executive there is no one at Carrow road to check a contract before it is signed,. The work has to be put out to solicitors and being as there is no one in Norwich familiar with current football contracts the work has to go to a London solicitor or a Michael Foulger contact. One way or another you and NISA made a right cock up ot the clubs administration with your call for Neil Doncaster to leave Carrow Road.. Beacause the Club can no longer act quickly it is going to miss an awful lot of "boats".

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because of course having Doncaster has certainly helped us sign players quickly before now!

Give me a break! its quite simple, our club as usual is too tight to pay extra wages and so will wait and wait......and wait!

[quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]In assuming that a club in administration (or about to enter it!) cannot sell or sign players? If yes, it explains a lot![:|][/quote]

Wiz as I said on another post Delia has been on holiday with her husband and that means there is no one to sign anything. Furthermore since your bleating, combined with that of NISA effectively got rid of the Chief Executive there is no one at Carrow road to check a contract before it is signed,. The work has to be put out to solicitors and being as there is no one in Norwich familiar with current football contracts the work has to go to a London solicitor or a Michael Foulger contact. One way or another you and NISA made a right cock up ot the clubs administration with your call for Neil Doncaster to leave Carrow Road.. Beacause the Club can no longer act quickly it is going to miss an awful lot of "boats".

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because of course having Doncaster has certainly helped us sign players quickly before now!

Give me a break! its quite simple, our club as usual is too tight to pay extra wages and so will wait and wait......and wait!

[/quote]

lol that''s about the sum of it

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

Huh?

Bobert, you''re bonkers. Go to bed.