Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Am I right?

In assuming that a club in administration (or about to enter it!) cannot sell or sign players? If yes, it explains a lot![:|]

[quote user="No Quarter"][|-)][|-)][/quote]

Yes or No would have sufficed! [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yes or No would have sufficed! [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

[/quote]

I repeat.. [|-)][|-)]

Why did you not post this in your attention-seeking thread about administration, because that''s what you''re alluding to?

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I repeat.. [|-)][|-)]

[/quote]

As do I [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

Because David Marshall wasn''t sold was he...?

If we were set to go into Admin, it would have been obvious immediately we were relegated (to those in control of finances).

Therefore if it were the case now (and then, as it would have been), Marshall would not have been allowed to leave.

Or not?

Couldn''t it be Marshall was sold to pay bills quickly ?    I am not saying one thing one way or another, but hell fire nothing woulkd surprise anymore, and one heck of a lot of people will have to eat humble pie if it does go that way.

TBH  I would not put it past them one bit

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Why did you not post this in your attention-seeking thread about administration, because that''s what you''re alluding to?[/quote]

This is a very different aspect imo. ie, route and cause.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]Is he roight? he hent ever bin roight. Hes sorft in the hed!

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]

am not saying one thing one way or another, but hell fire nothing woulkd surprise anymore, and one heck of a lot of people will have to eat humble pie if it does go that way.

[/quote]

But they won''t Kenny, that takes guts!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]When you''ve held every opinion going at some point in your life, you''re going to strike lucky eventually.  Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]

When you''ve held every opinion going at some point in your life, you''re going to strike lucky eventually.  Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

[/quote]

Damn, I''ve been rumbled! [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]When you''ve held every opinion going at some point in your life, you''re going to strike lucky eventually.  Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

[/quote]

Damn, I''ve been rumbled! [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

[/quote]You were rumbled a long time ago and to be honest it isn''t even that funny anymore. Same old same old.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]

When you''ve held every opinion going at some point in your life, you''re going to strike lucky eventually.  Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You were rumbled a long time ago and to be honest it isn''t even that funny anymore. Same old same old.
[/quote]

I think you mistake me for someone who gives a flying chuff what you think![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]

[/quote]You were rumbled a long time ago and to be honest it isn''t even that funny anymore. Same old same old.[/quote]

[/quote]I think you mistake this board for somewhere where anyone gives a chuff what you think.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You were rumbled a long time ago and to be honest it isn''t even that funny anymore. Same old same old.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you mistake this board for somewhere where anyone gives a chuff what you think.
[/quote]

Err? you replied twice!....................its sooo bloody easy.[:D]

Administration is a legal status which has with it legal implications and legal requirements of notification to shareholders. If the club were about to enter administration, we''d know about it.So stop bleating on about it and find something else to drone on about, Wiz.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Administration is a legal status which has with it legal implications and legal requirements of notification to shareholders. If the club were about to enter administration, we''d know about it.So stop bleating on about it and find something else to drone on about, Wiz.[/quote]Exactly what I was about to say.Wiz you really are boring.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Administration is a legal status which has with it legal implications and legal requirements of notification to shareholders. If the club were about to enter administration, we''d know about it.So stop bleating on about it and find something else to drone on about, Wiz.[/quote]Exactly what I was about to say.Wiz you really are boring.[/quote]Don''t be confusing Lizard with facts.He doesn''t do ''em.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Am I right?

Are you ever ?

[/quote]

[/quote]You were rumbled a long time ago and to be honest it isn''t even that funny anymore. Same old same old.[/quote]

[/quote]I think you mistake this board for somewhere where anyone gives a chuff what you think.[/quote]

Err? you replied twice!....................its sooo bloody easy.[:D]

[/quote]Because I replied that apparently means I give a ''chuff'' what you say?!!! Any respect you may had once had from me is fastly going where all chuff ends up - down the pan.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="kennyfoggo"]

am not saying one thing one way or another, but hell fire nothing woulkd surprise anymore, and one heck of a lot of people will have to eat humble pie if it does go that way.

[/quote]

But they won''t Kenny, that takes guts!

[/quote]It''s got nothing to do with having guts. It''s just that, for people to eat humble pie, you have to be right.And you''re more than likely not...

It explains nothing. We may very well be approaching administration but we have players that can be sold to steady the ship. They will at least buy us time. We havent bought any players because we cannot compete with others clubs. We are emptying the piggy bank. We stand no chance in the transfer market. Cast your minds back 12 months. It will be much much worse than even back then!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]In assuming that a club in administration (or about to enter it!) cannot sell or sign players? If yes, it explains a lot![:|][/quote]

Wiz as I said on another post Delia has been on holiday with her husband and that means there is no one to sign anything. Furthermore since your bleating, combined with that of NISA effectively got rid of the Chief Executive there is no one at Carrow road to check a contract before it is signed,. The work has to be put out to solicitors and being as there is no one in Norwich familiar with current football contracts the work has to go to a London solicitor or a Michael Foulger contact. One way or another you and NISA made a right cock up ot the clubs administration with your call for Neil Doncaster to leave Carrow Road.. Beacause the Club can no longer act quickly it is going to miss an awful lot of "boats".

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]In assuming that a club in administration (or about to enter it!) cannot sell or sign players? If yes, it explains a lot![:|][/quote]

Wiz as I said on another post Delia has been on holiday with her husband and that means there is no one to sign anything. Furthermore since your bleating, combined with that of NISA effectively got rid of the Chief Executive there is no one at Carrow road to check a contract before it is signed,. The work has to be put out to solicitors and being as there is no one in Norwich familiar with current football contracts the work has to go to a London solicitor or a Michael Foulger contact. One way or another you and NISA made a right cock up ot the clubs administration with your call for Neil Doncaster to leave Carrow Road.. Beacause the Club can no longer act quickly it is going to miss an awful lot of "boats".

[/quote]

Ah Bobert, I get it now, its all our fault!.[:S]

Chicken:

Respect? I don''t grave it, or need it, tis an empty purse.