Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Just seen Mark Bosnich getting petrol......

Was in the city briefly this morning and at about 10.30am I filled up with petrol at Tesco (Harford Bridges). Bosnich was there filling up his lovely BMW. He had a woman in the passenger seat although couldn''t see what she looked like. He paid at the pump (not that this makes any difference).

Wow, what sort of private jet does he have? Less than 24 hours ago he was making his debut for Sydney Olympic.

I agree Graham. As far as the rumours go, this one is pretty poor, considering there is factual evidence against what he says.

Bless, he can try harder next time ;)

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

Was in the city briefly this morning and at about 10.30am I filled up with petrol at Tesco (Harford Bridges). Bosnich was there filling up his lovely BMW. He had a woman in the passenger seat although couldn''t see what she looked like. He paid at the pump (not that this makes any difference).

[/quote]

Sure it wasn''t Stan Collymore? if so she was a dog no doubt. [;)]

PS: Bullsh**t. 

Just sold him a wrap at the back of the multi-story.....

Bosnich was really in town!! Signing him may be a good start.  I''ve just read Rioch article.  He''s only 61, still available & surely has better management skills than Gunny.  His record at NCFC back then may not be good (bad, really) but who knows things are totally different now.  He used to bring Boro and Bolton back from tier 3 to top flight.