Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

3 little bits of goss!

To get away from Gunn hate etc for a while please see below... Three bits of info that i heard over the weekend. Diouf left Sunderland as he threatened Anton Ferdinand with a knife in the changing room after a game. The guy is a real douche isn''t he! apparently he did this once to just anton and a complaint was made but nothing was really done... but in the changing room infront of a few players he had to go.Also heard that Keano has a bit of an issue with booze - this was the real reason for his departure from sunderland... Maybe he likes Greene King? :-)Paul Ince was always going to be a failure at Blackburn, Stephen Warnock got his mates to put bets on ince not lasting the season as he said the players had never been so badly treated or had such a dire training program... this adds to other things ive heard about ince too... so i think we were lucky we didn''t get him here afterall.

anyway... if youre like me and enjoy hearing the odd bit of gossip then enjoy... I am just repeating what i was told and i have no reason to believe the stories were made up.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I thought you meant Jerry''s wonder goals![/quote]

would have been more intresting!!

[/quote]

Oh i dont know!

How are ya tonight nanaman? Late night for you? how''d the GCSE''s go?