Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

New signing tomorrow

[quote user="ncfcnews"]also before anyone says, I have made up rumours in the past. But this one is true.[/quote]

Why have you made up rumours in the past?

[quote user="ncfcnews"]also before anyone says, I have made up rumours in the past. But this one is true.[/quote]

Yes...I''m sure.

Are you implying its this man:[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/leroy-lita_1013169c.jpg[/IMG]

I very much doubt it [^o)]Why do I get the feeling that you''ve been right about transfers on this site before though? [:O]

[quote user="CT "]Are you implying its this man:[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/leroy-lita_1013169c.jpg[/IMG]

I very much doubt it [^o)]Why do I get the feeling that you''ve been right about transfers on this site before though? [:O][/quote]

I have got no idea who it is, all I know is that we will announce a new signing from Reading tomorrow.

My guess is either Hahenmann, Murty, Duberry or Lita as I very much doubt we will pay a fee.

So you were "told",what and you couldn''t be bothered to ask "who"...I reiterate..WUM!

[quote user="ncfcnews"]Dont know who it is though, but been told he played for Reading.[/quote]

OK if true how do you know about it? would not happen but how good would Lita be in league 1

[quote user="ncfcnews"]dont know, just because I was bored I guess[/quote]

Don''t make up transfer rumours to con fellow Norwich fans it''s pathetic.

If you are bored read a book.

Mooney is the only player who has a remote chance of joining us. People suggesting Lita must be living in ''The Night Garden'' with Iggle Piggle & Upsy Daisy!

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I cant tell you my source for obvious reasons :) And im sure its not Lita as he will cost too much in wages.[/quote]

seeing as Lita demanded 26,000 pounds a week when Sheff Utd had their off accepted for him in January there isn''t a chance!!

Unless he takes a HUGE wage cut to play for a club he cleary enjoys to be at?! Still though.. not a chance!

Not that I am going to take this too seriously but there are several players from Reading that have been released or that could be potential targets for us.Henry - was on loan at this level last season and so what is to say that it isnt just another season long loan - however considering what Gunn has said I doubt it would be a season long loan.Mooney I would like to see as he is a six footer with pace and skill. Not sure he would really fit the typical target man role but he would at least give us some height to get on the end of things.Lita - I doubt very much because any championship club in their right mind would try and get that guy, too good for league one probably too expencive in wages too.Pearce - Same as Henry really, are we likely to go for another long loan when it will still put us back in the same position next year but without anyone to sell?!Duberry - Surely still good enough for championship sides. Murty - A possibility but at 34 possibly only a season or two in him. I wouldnt mind seeing him here myself. A good experienced head that knows the leagues well.Hahnemann - Wants to stay in England and somewhere preferably close to Reading - are we close enough for him to commute?The only problem I can see with most of these is that we would not be technically signing any of the freebies from Reading. So that would leave loans and purchases.Anyway like I said if you choose to believe this then I would guess that these would be the most likely candidates.

Isn''t there a guy called Simon Church, a striker who has been on the fringes of the first team??Played for wales the other night....I think!Anyhow, maybe a season long loan????

Now I think about it,I did hear something about Ulises de la Cruz, the full back I think who played for Villa before Reading. Could be him.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I cant tell you my source for obvious reasons :) And im sure its not Lita as he will cost too much in wages.[/quote]

These ''obvious'' reasons are so obvious to me, please explain :)

I really hope we do sign someone! Need a new hero at Carrow Road. Murty would be great IMO, great leader, bags of experience and a good, tough, old-fashioned way of defending.