Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: An " Ode to Norwich "

I''m just flattered you found the time to write all that about our club. I mean, if we take the average Ipswich man''s IQ, it''s less than that of my dog. And he''s a fucking stupid dog. So really, considering you''ve got some rhyming in there as well (your teacher will be ever so proud [;)]) the 3 weeks you''ve taken to write that is ever so flattering.Thankyou. <3

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m just flattered you found the time to write all that about our club. I mean, if we take the average Ipswich man''s IQ, it''s less than that of my dog. And he''s a fucking stupid dog. So really, considering you''ve got some rhyming in there as well (your teacher will be ever so proud [;)]) the 3 weeks you''ve taken to write that is ever so flattering.Thankyou. <3[/quote]Sadly scummy Mike is taking the credit for somebody else''s work.He didn''t write it, like most scummers he stole it from another site.

How long will it be before Keano has a Beardo?

He is going to do a magilton, blow a fortune on rubbish, not trouble the play offs and

then get sacked and cost millions to get rid of. Haa haa.

The gloating now comes in poetic verse. The appointment of  the "thug" Roy Keane inspires artistic

talents hitherto  unseen in "dumb-town". What next? A performance of "Swan Lake" at half-time?

Their own boards virtually have ITFC a shoe-in for promotion next season.

As was the case last year, confidence abounds.

Does anybody have a sneaking feeling, like me, that things may likely go pear-shaped down the road?

Fingers crossed.