Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

NCISA Dont Make Sense

" Right guys, there are 18000+ of you who are entitled to a season ticket rebate. Well, if you leave it in the kitty I will match it pound for pound which will give Bryan Gunn at least £2 million in the transfr market. That way, we stand much more of a chance to get back into the Championship"

Then comes the "Supporters" response......

"No No No, he is blatently trying to blackmail us (even though he is going to write a personal cheque for £1 million), we urge all fans to claim their rebate to show the board how unhappy we are (thats called cutting off your nose to spite your face)"

These "supporters" will be kicking off again next season when we havent signed anyone (cos they took thier rebate), when we are losing game after game ( because they took their rebate) etc.

How are these people in charge of NCISA?. They are trouble makers!!

[quote]when we are losing game after game ( because they took their rebate) etc.[/quote]And there was me thinking that will be down to breathtaking mismangement of the club at all levels - but no, you''ve put me straight, it''s the fans'' fault. Glad we''ve cleared that up.

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"][quote user="Smudger"]

and you Sir are a gullible tit!

[/quote]

How can the biggest tit in Norwich say that?

[/quote]

I may be the biggest tit... but at least I''m not a GULLIBLE tit! [:P]

Smudger is right what happened to spending all the Earnie & Etuhu money on the team.  They conned us with Strihavka leading us to believe a 1 million plus transfer and it later emerged it was a loan which cost 180k.  Dont trust the board

[quote user="I am a Banana"]sikierski cost us around 800k just to loan! that was the shax money![/quote]

lol... you have to be joking?

What was he on £200k plus per month?  Remind me how long he was with us again.

How much longer are you going to trust them to do the right thing? If Foulger has a million to put in then why is it dependant on what the fans do, why not just put it in the transfer budget anyway?Can''t you see that the whole rebate thing is just the board linning up the fans as the fall guys. At the end of another miserable season next May(oh I hope not) there will be mumblings from Carrow Rd along the lines that "if only more fans had let the club keep the rebate" and people like you will no doubt go along with the "it''s the fans fault" thing  that they are linning up and they will continue to(in Delia''s own words)muddle along. And at the end of next season when there is no rebates to keep, what then?Why should fans have to pay championship prices to watch league 1 football?The whole rebate thing was/is just another massive cock up by our board which just proves yet again how incompetent they really are. 25,000 fans could see relegation coming but not those fools who are running our club they were more interested in filling the ground with whoever they could find.  The whole thing is of their own making and they really should not be trusted with the money from the rebates or any other money.

Just to make it clear..I do not trust the board but unfortunately they are the only board we have. They have made some absolutely crazy decisions and wasted money.

However, do you say "sod them, starve them of any more money" which obviously means they cant waste it BUT would almost certainly see us struggling again next season

OR

Do you say " Lets just hope like hell that they get it right now and learn from previous mistakes" ( bearing in mind Doncaster and Mumbles have gone)

I can see why nobody would want to invest in a dead horse but I just feel that maybe the horse aint dead just yet.

[quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

Just to make it clear..I do not trust the board but unfortunately they are the only board we have. They have made some absolutely crazy decisions and wasted money.

However, do you say "sod them, starve them of any more money" which obviously means they cant waste it BUT would almost certainly see us struggling again next season

OR

Do you say " Lets just hope like hell that they get it right now and learn from previous mistakes" ( bearing in mind Doncaster and Mumbles have gone)

I can see why nobody would want to invest in a dead horse but I just feel that maybe the horse aint dead just yet.

[/quote]

In war, and its become like that now, there are always casualties.

Pi$$ed! Asking for money that is owed as a result of the Board''s hopeless financial management isn''t "starving" them. The terms of the season ticket deal was very clear.

Please don''t let the Board''s policy of blaming the fans for everything that goes wrong affect you. If Michael Foulger doesn''t give a million to the club''s playing budget - that will NOT be the fans, NCISA''s or anyone else''s fault - just his own decision.

Would that be the 800K we refused to pay for Tiny Taylor....[quote user="I am a Banana"]sikierski cost us around 800k just to loan! that was the shax money![/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Would that be the 800K we refused to pay for Tiny Taylor....

[quote user="I am a Banana"]sikierski cost us around 800k just to loan! that was the shax money![/quote][/quote]

Roeder refused to pay £800k.

PAM - A few things to consider:

Given that we are constantly being told that the board are all fans and given that we are constantly being told that the club is always seeking investment, why is the offer to invest £1M in the club being made conditional?, why not just invest £1M in the playing side and say it will be topped up by whatever the fans raise by not claiming their rebate?

Given that the Board are responsible for the financial meltdown of the club, they should be responsible for sorting it out, the fans have backed the club in record numbers of ST renewals over the years, not to mention the share issue. The fans commitment and loyalty is not in doubt.

Norwich City FC entered into a contract with each and every ST holder that renewed, why should they be allowed to back out of that contract?. Ask yourself if they would be prepared for the fans to back out of the very same contract had the club been promoted to the Prem.

How is the £1M arrived at?, as I have said before that figure can only be accurate if you can demonstrate that all 18,200 ST renewals would have been made had the rebate not been on offer and it also assumes that all 18,200 ST renewals are due the full 20% rebate for renewing by the first deadline. To get a figure of £1M+ from rebates assumes an average ST price of around £275 (before the rebate) which seems a little on the high side to me.