Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Good News

Yellow Submarine has become a father for the first time. His wife gave birth to a baby daughter yesterday. Congratulations to the pair of you

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

On a serious note, this is 100% accurate news - No doubt Yellow Sub will be taking his daughter to Carrow Road in a few years [:)]

Congratulations Paul [:D]

[<:o)][<:o)][<:o)]

[/quote]

All my posts are accurate

Iz yhoo rely teh Undertakerz?Iz yhoo stil wrasslin like yhoo woz abot 10 yrz ago?Cn I haz ur atografs plz?

Thanks everyone! This time Canarytom''s source is right! I''m the proudest man on earth right now, despite the sleep deprivation! When are you coming over for hugs Craig?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Thanks everyone! This time Canarytom''s source is right! I''m the proudest man on earth right now, despite the sleep deprivation! When are you coming over for hugs Craig?[/quote]This thread was going so well up until that.[;)]Congratulations whoever you are.[:D]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Thanks everyone! This time Canarytom''s source is right! I''m the proudest man on earth right now, despite the sleep deprivation! When are you coming over for hugs Craig?[/quote]

Congratulations YS, hope mother and baby are doing well [:)]

Amazing place this forum isn''t it.  This was posted by the OP of this thread, in a thread about Joe Lewis, a recent ex-Norwich player:"Yea yea so everyone keeps saying. Waht has this got to do with Norwich? We have a other football section so use it!"

He then starts an entire thread about a birth that has even less to do with Norwich City.....

[quote user="ACE"]Amazing place this forum isn''t it.  This was posted by the OP of this thread, in a thread about Joe Lewis, a recent ex-Norwich player:

"Yea yea so everyone keeps saying. Waht has this got to do with Norwich? We have a other football section so use it!"

He then starts an entire thread about a birth that has even less to do with Norwich City.....

[/quote]

Yellow submarine has current connections to the club. Joe Lewis does not

[quote user="canarytom"]Yellow submarine has current connections to the club. Joe Lewis does not[/quote]The 25% sell-on clause doesn''t count then?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canarytom"]Yellow submarine has current connections to the club. Joe Lewis does not[/quote]The 25% sell-on clause doesn''t count then?[/quote]

No

Does he - please share them, is he an ex player?[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="ACE"]Amazing place this forum isn''t it.  This was posted by the OP of this thread, in a thread about Joe Lewis, a recent ex-Norwich player:"Yea yea so everyone keeps saying. Waht has this got to do with Norwich? We have a other football section so use it!"

[/quote]

Yellow submarine has current connections to the club. Joe Lewis does not

[/quote]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Congratulations mate. looking forward to reading her first post on here in the future![/quote]

This girl has her whole life ahead of her and all your already talking about her posting on this forum. BAHA

Congratulations anyhow andwho.

[quote user="National express super guard "]my little boy is 7 weeks old and hasnt seen a norwich win yet in his life! was born on derby day and we all know what happened after that
[/quote]

was that only 7 weeks ago ?  seems like a lifetime [:(]