Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Press conference

Yes it is him.

A midfielder who grew up in NOrwich. I used to play against him, he was good and his brother is Darren Gill, the former Wroxham capt.

I cant say this excites me at all tho. Just shows the cash thats not available and the decline we have made.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh and he''s a defender I think.[/quote]

Midfielder?[/quote]Central midfielder.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh and he''s a defender I think.[/quote]

Midfielder?
[/quote]

Just looked and he does play midfield, my apologies

Midfielder - one in to soften the blow of Hoolahan and Clinan going?

[quote user="ACE"]Midfielder - one in to soften the blow of Hoolahan and Clinan going?
[/quote]

Considering he''s nothing like either of your aforementioned, I''d say he''s more to replace Fozzy/Pattison.

[quote user="ACE"]Midfielder - one in to soften the blow of Hoolahan and Clinan going?
[/quote]

lol I am glad I aren''t alone in thinking that, maybe i''m just too suspicious in my old age

hehe sorry good point, local to Norwich and i think played for Fakenham?  I saw him play quite a few times for Notts and he really wasnt that good, I dont want to judge until i see him for Norwich as he may have progressed, but its quite a shock to the system that this is the calibre of player we can expect to go for now.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

A midfielder who grew up in NOrwich. I used to play against him, he was good and his brother is Darren Gill, the former Wroxham capt.

[/quote]Who happened to be my (and I expect plenty of others'') tennis coach 5/6 years ago! How very bizarre...

[quote user="CatNcfc"]hehe sorry good point, local to Norwich and i think played for Fakenham?  I saw him play quite a few times for Notts and he really wasnt that good, I dont want to judge until i see him for Norwich as he may have progressed, but its quite a shock to the system that this is the calibre of player we can expect to go for now.[/quote]

He played for Taverham at youth level then got taken on by Cambridge. His bro was at Fakenham.

[quote user="canarytom"]

I''m so excited about this press conference. Good job i''m sat at my desk as I have a semi going on

[/quote]

LMFAO yewwwww make i larffffffff

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="canarytom"]

I''m so excited about this press conference. Good job i''m sat at my desk as I have a semi going on

[/quote]
whats he doing there?
[/quote]

Do you really want an answer to that question? [;)]

[quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

tuck it behind the waist of your underwear.That normally works a treat!

So he''s not a holding midfielder or an attacking midfielder - what sort of midfielder is he then?![quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[quote user="ACE"]Midfielder - one in to soften the blow of Hoolahan and Clinan going?[/quote]

Considering he''s nothing like either of your aforementioned, I''d say he''s more to replace Fozzy/Pattison.

[/quote]

Remember Clingan was a relatively unknown and bosman signing from the league below what we were in and he was a lot of peoples player of the season.

Hopefully this Gill lad will do well.

Oh and yes Shania Twain is annoying me too, get Roy back on with some news!

[quote user="ACE"]So he''s not a holding midfielder or an attacking midfielder - what sort of midfielder is he then?!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

He sounds to me to be a more effective Fozzy. But he''s not a winger (a la Hoolahan) and he''s not a holding midfielder (a la Clingan).