Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

yellow and green blooded players??

so we have one player who has ''yellow and green blood'', as he states this is a dream come true on the bbc website.

do you think we will get alot of players who have the passion to play for city??

thoughts??

[quote user="ncfcrule"]so we have one player who has ''yellow and green blood'', as he states this is a dream come true on the bbc website. do you think we will get alot of players who have the passion to play for city?? thoughts??[/quote]

I am pretty sure that will be a major criteria for signings now and I don''t have a problem with that, we''ve had enough prima donnas with supposed ability ponsing around with not a  care in the world for my liking.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="ncfcrule"]so we have one player who has ''yellow and green blood'', as he states this is a dream come true on the bbc website. do you think we will get alot of players who have the passion to play for city?? thoughts??[/quote]

I am pretty sure that will be a major criteria for signings now and I don''t have a problem with that, we''ve had enough prima donnas with supposed ability ponsing around with not a  care in the world for my liking.

[/quote]

I dont have a problem with that either. 

Paul Hayes is one that would have a point to prove.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[/quote]

I dont have a problem with that either. 

Paul Hayes is one that would have a point to prove.

[/quote]

I''d love Hayes back here. I saw something in him before he left and thought we should''ve kept hold of him. I think he scored in a friendly against Arsenal in 2002 as well?