Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Gill In, Clingan Out

Although I am quite happy with the signing. I fear that Clingan is now definetely going.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Although I am quite happy with the signing. I fear that Clingan is now definetely going.[/quote]Or he could be replacing Fotheringham.  Maybe?

Clingan has always been going, he is one of the few players we have who is clearly too good for League 1.  It''s just a matter of when and for how much...

The worst thing for Gill and the team is if we label him as Clingans replacement.

We are likely to sign another centre midfielder if Clingan goes because Fozzy has of course left.

As Gunn stated a one out one in policy, I will personally consider Gill to be Fozzys replacement (and a good one at that), whilst I just hope that Gunn makes the right decision when replacing Clingan.

Clingan may have stayed if it looked like we were only going to be in league 1 for one season , but with our Board still here and Oddjob in the managers role is clear to see we will still be down here in a decades time .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Clingan may have stayed if it looked like we were only going to be in league 1 for one season , but with our Board still here and Oddjob in the managers role is clear to see we will still be down here in a decades time .
[/quote]

I really don''t agree. Sammy has done his years in League One he now wants Champinship football at least. I would be shocked if any from Sammy, Wes, Dejan and Darel are in our squad come the first game of the season.

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Clingan may have stayed if it looked like we were only going to be in league 1 for one season , but with our Board still here and Oddjob in the managers role is clear to see we will still be down here in a decades time .[/quote]

I really don''t agree. Sammy has done his years in League One he now wants Champinship football at least. I would be shocked if any from Sammy, Wes, Dejan and Darel are in our squad come the first game of the season.

[/quote] Russell will be here he is absolutely dire , no chance of offloading him .

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Was the one in , one out policy decided before or after all the loan players departed?
[/quote]

I dont know Paul, Im not on the board, so we will just have to wait and see.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]The one in one out only exists in Ryans imagination .
[/quote]

Its one out one in you fool. And this was stated by Gunn.

[quote user="shortfatb"]Do you shake it all about at any point?
[/quote]

Then a hokey cokey to follow?.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]Do you shake it all about at any point?[/quote]

[/quote]Well theres hopefully a high level of player turn around going on.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]Do you shake it all about at any point?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well theres hopefully a high level of player turn around going on.
[/quote]THAT''S what it''s all about.

I think it was obvious that Sammy wouldn''t want to play in League 1.