Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

FAO: Cam

[quote user="ryan85k"]PS. My private messages have never worked.,[/quote]

Not quite true though is it Ryan?  How about the abusive and threatening PM you sent to me yesterday, along with the abusive posts to me on a thread that were deleted by the webteam?

Personally I don''t have problem with anyone posting what they want, we are all individuals and feel and think differently, it would be a strange old world if we all thought the same, things do get heated, but I have never resorted to abusing people, nor threatening them.

[:D]

This is a really dumb question, but does anyone actually KNOW if Cam has been banned or rusticated (there''s a word you don''t see that often) or is just staying away?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I notice that he is not around tonight and his jibes at Mel Lacey that he made last night on another thread have been removed.Now what could possibly have happened to him? Go on Cam tell me i am barking up the wrong tree..................if you can that is.[/quote]

I may have questioned the reasons for Cam posting on here, but I would back Cam over you anyday Mr Tilson, a few hours ago you were trying to get a moderator to ban me. So Im not going to sit in your corner for this one, its a shame that my post is now going to be used as a tool by you for some sort of childish tit for tat argument. I just want to know why he posts here. In fact, could you tell me how Mel Lacey is paid by NCISA? Are you not entirely donation supported or is Mel Lacey voluntary? because if I was donating to a body that has objectives to raise club funds, I would want to know whether any of that donation was being used to pay for a press officer.

[/quote]

To put the record straight Mel Lacy is NOT being paid by NCISA. His efforts are totally voluntary like the rest of us. In the 12 years I have been with NCISA none of the committee has claimed so much as a postage stamp from the funds, and if anything are often out of pocket.

[/quote]

Ok Kathy thank you for clearing that up, its just that I noticed the use of the word ''employed'' by somebody rather than ''appointed''. I wish whoever this Mel Lacey fella is the best of luck in his new position.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Which begs the question why Cam is banned and Ryan is allowed to post!! Blah x 3 is right re dumbing down. Mr Tilson dare I suggest that abusive language should not be tolerated regardless of the gender of the poster it is aimed at...[/quote]

Why would that be? Shouldnt we establish why Cam has been banned before drawing comparisons with myself?

should we change our policy?attack opinions and not people,im not a fan of mr tilson, not always heard brilliant stories, dont even like the NCISA, but at the same time a debate and refraining from a personal attack is the best way to go. (im guilty of it myself in the past)i dont know wiz, or smudger, and do attack their views but not them, why are fans so insistant on attacking people on a personal level.i dont know this "mel lacey" and therefore dont know the story or the attack, but if cam did, then this would be my first attack on his credibility. I like Cam''s posts, he is informative and interesting if nothing else, but if people are going to attack eachother personally, they should be banned.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Hi Ryan,

I believe a few of us are slightly intrigued as to why you choose to religously fill this forum with swearing, negativity and patronising posts against others.

You have made it clear in no uncertain terms that you are a Norwich fan, but I think that I am correct in saying that you are rivalling Wizard and Smudger for the position as board''s most unpleasant person.

I personally do not have a problem with you posting on here, although I have never seen so many patronising posts on any team''s forum, so I do find it slightly odd that you have posted 907 times.

Really I was just wondering whether or not you could give one reason why you post so patronisingly on here, just out of curiosity. It may just be that you enjoy patronising people, or it may be to fulfil a specific objective e.g. to fulfil some strange desire.

I dont like to question others motives, however I have seen numerous people insulted by your posts here, Im not talking about those who tell you to go away but those that simply ask why you choose to post in such patronising ways.

I believe that by simply explaining your reasons for being grumpy, people would be more accepting of your presence. I am aware that many will now present themselves in your defence with "league of gentleman" etc etc... but I cannnot think of one good reason why you are unable or unwilling to answer this question.

How about I go first? I''m grumpy on this forum primarily because I think this forum as a whole thinks it''s far more representative of fans than it actually is. I get frustrated by the constant addition of posts that seem to claim they speak for all Norwich fans. 

Now you go.....

[/quote]

Hi Marshmallow Man,

Firstly thank you for your reply. I am slightly intrigued by parts of your post, in particular the reference to me being negative. For I consider myself to be much more positive with respect to the current situation at Carrow Road than many, e.g. First Wizard, Smudger, Arthur Whittle. Not that I disagree with everything that those aforemetioned individuals say, but I am Pro-Gunn for a start and gave the club back my rebate. I am anti-board but have continously acknowledged that until their is an alternative, it is in everybodies interests to halt the vendetta against Delia and co. As such I find your perception of me as negative rather curious, still you are welcome to your opinion. Those that I have had major confrontations with on this board in the past have included First Wizard, Arthur Whittle and recently WAY. All of those are pretty negative about the club and tend to have views that differ from me. Despite this I am not one to hold a grudge against any individuals and as such have been on good terms with both First Wizard and Arthur Whittle in more recent exchanges.

As for the swearing, I whole heartedly acknowledge that my use of language has at times been unacceptable and I will seek to ensure that I improve on this aspect. I do however believe that my swearing has been more apparent to others since Petes swearing ban, after which many other people chose to stop themselves from using choice words. With regards to patronising, many people on here deserve to be patronised and as such I will only comment on individual statements upon your specific query. If you have any particular incidents that you would like me to comment on I would be happy to oblige accordingly.

You will surely acknowledge that your post count, being much higher than mine, suggests that you habitually post much more frequently than me. As for my reasons for being grumpy, personally I am continually frustrated at the pure stupidity of many posters. Specific pet hates include fabricated transfer rumours, unrealistic people, over negative posters (although that would appear to suprise you) and outsiders that come onto the pink un board and criticise things that are not of their concern - perhaps that one is key.

There you go, I think I have attempted at least to justify all of the points covered in your post. I hope that that helps you to understand me and helps you to understand me that little bit more.

Regards,

Ryan85k.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not quite true though is it Ryan?  How about the abusive and threatening PM you sent to me yesterday, along with the abusive posts to me on a thread that were deleted by the webteam?

Personally I don''t have problem with anyone posting what they want, we are all individuals and feel and think differently, it would be a strange old world if we all thought the same, things do get heated, but I have never resorted to abusing people, nor threatening them.

[/quote]

Hi WAY,

Firstly, apologies for my intolerance and short fuse yesterday. I will point out that although my PM was slightly aggressive in nature I dont think that it really constituted a threat as such. Still, I am not somebody that likes to hold grudges (I can safely say that I do not have any) and would appreciate it if you would accept this reply as an apology. We all have different opinions and the board would be boring without those differences, I do however acknowledge that I did not cover myself in glory by presenting myself in such a manner. In fact I cannot even remember the subject of debate.

Kind Regards,

Ryan.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Which begs the question why Cam is banned and Ryan is allowed to post!! Blah x 3 is right re dumbing down. Mr Tilson dare I suggest that abusive language should not be tolerated regardless of the gender of the poster it is aimed at...[/quote]

Sons of Boadicea,

I find your response to this post rather baffling. Please note that Cam''s ban is not related in anyway to this post or any conversation with myself. Nobody is really sure as to why he has been banned, but we believe it is more related to Cam''s outbursts against Archant and a member of NCISA.

Since I have not been involved in either incidents, I am curious as to why you would relate my registration with Cams.  If there is a reason that you believe I should be banned then you should probably take this up with Pete the moderator.

Regards,

Ryan85k

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I notice that he is not around tonight and his jibes at Mel Lacey that he made last night on another thread have been removed.Now what could possibly have happened to him? Go on Cam tell me i am barking up the wrong tree..................if you can that is.[/quote]

I may have questioned the reasons for Cam posting on here, but I would back Cam over you anyday Mr Tilson, a few hours ago you were trying to get a moderator to ban me. So Im not going to sit in your corner for this one, its a shame that my post is now going to be used as a tool by you for some sort of childish tit for tat argument. I just want to know why he posts here. In fact, could you tell me how Mel Lacey is paid by NCISA? Are you not entirely donation supported or is Mel Lacey voluntary? because if I was donating to a body that has objectives to raise club funds, I would want to know whether any of that donation was being used to pay for a press officer.

[/quote]

With regard to trying to have you banned obviously you see nothing wrong with using obscene language towards a lady who posts on this messageboard.Sorry but i do!

Kathy has answered your question with regard to Mel Lacey so i hope that is now cleared up.

[/quote]

Hi Til,

To be honest I wasnt aware that WAY was female, and you can see my post above apologising (before knowing that she was female).

Thank you for the clarification with regards to Mel Lacey''s position, I wish whoever this fellow is the best of luck in his new position.

Regards,

Ryan.

Should this thread be renamed "Ryan85k: letters of apology" .....Cam...Cam...?

[quote user="ACE"]Should this thread be renamed "Ryan85k: letters of apology" .....

Cam...Cam...?
[/quote]

Sure I wouldnt have a problem with that, although the only person I am apologising to is WAY.  It doesnt relate to Cam, Im not the one that has screwed him over, I didnt mind having the fella around - in fact I think the place is going to miss him.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Hi Ryan,

I believe a few of us are slightly intrigued as to why you choose to religously fill this forum with swearing, negativity and patronising posts against others.

You have made it clear in no uncertain terms that you are a Norwich fan, but I think that I am correct in saying that you are rivalling Wizard and Smudger for the position as board''s most unpleasant person.

I personally do not have a problem with you posting on here, although I have never seen so many patronising posts on any team''s forum, so I do find it slightly odd that you have posted 907 times.

Really I was just wondering whether or not you could give one reason why you post so patronisingly on here, just out of curiosity. It may just be that you enjoy patronising people, or it may be to fulfil a specific objective e.g. to fulfil some strange desire.

I dont like to question others motives, however I have seen numerous people insulted by your posts here, Im not talking about those who tell you to go away but those that simply ask why you choose to post in such patronising ways.

I believe that by simply explaining your reasons for being grumpy, people would be more accepting of your presence. I am aware that many will now present themselves in your defence with "league of gentleman" etc etc... but I cannnot think of one good reason why you are unable or unwilling to answer this question.

How about I go first? I''m grumpy on this forum primarily because I think this forum as a whole thinks it''s far more representative of fans than it actually is. I get frustrated by the constant addition of posts that seem to claim they speak for all Norwich fans. 

Now you go.....

[/quote]

Amongst all the boring posts, along comes one to make me laugh out loud!!!

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hi WAY,

Firstly, apologies for my intolerance and short fuse yesterday. I will point out that although my PM was slightly aggressive in nature I dont think that it really constituted a threat as such. Still, I am not somebody that likes to hold grudges (I can safely say that I do not have any) and would appreciate it if you would accept this reply as an apology. We all have different opinions and the board would be boring without those differences, I do however acknowledge that I did not cover myself in glory by presenting myself in such a manner. In fact I cannot even remember the subject of debate.

Kind Regards,

Ryan.

[/quote]

Apology accepted, not quite sure where all your anger came from though!  But never mind we all have off days.  I am an honest person, and sometimes what I say seems quite brutal and maybe blunt, but It''s never meant with any malice, and I certainly have never held a grudge in my life, life is far too short for that kind of thing, and to me life to far too precious.

I admire you for apologising, it takes a real man/woman to hold their hands up and do so on a open forum.  So thank you for doing that Ryan it''s much appreciated.  [:)]