Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

Sammy Clingan - Matty Gill

before we signed Sammy i had hardly heard of him, likewise with Gill. But the situation sounds pretty much the same, we signed one of the best and largely unheard of midfielders from a team that has just been promoted to our division. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do. The support and best wishes from the Exeter fans surely shows they wanted to keep him and he was an important player for them. A lot of people on here have been slating the fact we are signing someone from Exeter, but if you had said three or four years ago that Manure where interested in a midfielder from Wigan, they would have laughed in your face.  

i agree. people soon shut up when they saw what cody mcdonald could do. people dont understand that we got no money. if it works out for Gill, free signings are the best possible signings to get.

[quote user="ryan1992"]i agree. people soon shut up when they saw what cody mcdonald could do. people dont understand that we got no money. if it works out for Gill, free signings are the best possible signings to get.[/quote]

[Y]