Sign in to follow this  
LQ

Re: Am I right?

[quote user="LQ"]Surallun can''t afford me.

[/quote]

I think a whip round for £20.00 could be arranged...

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]Am I right to decide to pop into the City in a minute to see some real people and have a chat with them about football, cricket, politics, shoes etc over a coffee?

nb. Please see the humour in this otherwise all sense of humanity is lost!

[/quote]

LQ I hope you have a good gossip,a wonderful lunch and use your credit card to the full on those expensive shoes.

Then having spent extravagantly explain to those hard up season ticket holders why the club needs their money.

Toodle pip!!

[/quote]

lol touche

I didn''t realise I needed permission CA?Rock The Boat - you obviously don''t know me so less of the apparently personal jibes eh?

[quote user="LQ"]I didn''t realise I needed permission CA?

Rock The Boat - you obviously don''t know me so less of the apparently personal jibes eh?

[/quote]

Pot kettle black![:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"]Am I right to decide to pop into the City in a minute to see some real people and have a chat with them about football, cricket, politics, shoes etc over a coffee?

nb. Please see the humour in this otherwise all sense of humanity is lost!

[/quote]

Will you be discussing whether you should also apply for an audition for the next series of ''The Apprentice?''

[/quote]

Isn''t there an age limit to be on The Apprentice?

[;)]

Rock The Boat - you obviously don''t know me so less of the apparently personal jibes eh?

[/quote]

If you don''t like personal jibes.....I''m afraid you''re on the wrong forum. If your shoulders aren''t strong enough, don''t carry the weight.....And if expensive shoes aren''t strong enough.......

[quote user="First Wizard"]LQ can dish it out, but she can''t take it................the old dear never could.[/quote]Pot... kettle... black....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]LQ can dish it out, but she can''t take it................the old dear never could.[/quote]

Pot... kettle... black....

[/quote]

You of all posters know I can take it..............and enjoy it!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]LQ can dish it out, but she can''t take it................the old dear never could.[/quote]

Pot... kettle... black....

[/quote]

You of all posters know I can take it..............and enjoy it!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]LQ can dish it out, but she can''t take it................the old dear never could.[/quote]

Pot... kettle... black....[/quote]You of all posters know I can take it..............and enjoy it![/quote]Does this mean you''re bi-hexual then Wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]LQ can dish it out, but she can''t take it................the old dear never could.[/quote]

Pot... kettle... black....[/quote]You of all posters know I can take it..............and enjoy it![/quote]Does this mean you''re bi-hexual then Wiz? [:^)][/quote]

Clever.[Y]

[/quote]

You don''t need permission but I also got the impression from the offy site that you didn''t have much time for the pinkun and its posters so guess find it odd that you''re addicted to us all of a sudden. [:)]

Wiz said something similar. Funnily enough I''d seen posts on here over the years about Pink Un users not liking the offy site and the way people posted on there.I used to read this sometimes though and you''ve got to admit that when you''re just reading and not engaging some of the posters on here can come across as a bit weird! But I''d noticed that since last autumn when you could find a good discussion thread it usually was a really good discussion and worth getting involved in. I didn''t post much on here though because quite honestly I really don''t have time for two forums - so it looks like, for now at least, I''m all yours!! [;)]

[/quote]

Tell me LQ has not just made reference to personal jibes....................Yeah,thought she had.

[quote user="LQ"] I didn''t post much on here though because quite honestly I really don''t have time for two forums - so it looks like, for now at least, I''m all yours!! [;)]

[/quote]

Oh come on you are still getting Pete to read/post for you on there, and it actually is possible  to be on both forums given how slow both forums are at the moment.

I find if I want Joe Ferrari to respond I post on there and if I want to be rude to John Tilson I post on here, how about you ?

Pete read me a couple of threads the week before last (I think I was sunbathing at the time) because he thought I''d want to know what was being said. I didn''t ''get him'' to do it at all and haven''t heard anything about what goes on over there (other than that one thread) before or since. The only thing he ''posted for me'' was a reply to a strange suggestion about my motives for joining NCST, because obviously there have to be motives! Other than that I hope you''re all very happy.Funnily enough I rarely find myself looking for a response from Joe Ferrari so I''ll stay here if that''s ok?

I find this all very peculiar Lisa, Why are you trying to distance yourself from the offy?  To a Ridiculous point actually! You get Pete to Read you the posts and then get him to reply FOR you? Whats that all about? Could''nt you spare a minute to reply yourself?  You are a very strange woman Lisa!

You, can ofcourse post where you like and dont need to give any reason for doing it, but you choose to explain bu saying that you were wrong about the pinkun all along? I can remember you castigating the pinkun website, giving it scathing critisism to the point of saying you would not be found dead on here! Now it seems to be all the other way round.

I am sure there is a real reason for the change but we just have''nt heard it yet! Some of your most ardent defenders in the past, are now questioning your motives, dont you ever wonder why? Dont you ever think your motives might be seen as questionable? your old freinds most certainly do right now! 

[/quote]

OK, so let''s find out about you. Tell us how much do you weigh and we''ll decide whether you fit (cough) into the larger woman category.

You''re actually asking me how much I weigh?I really did wake up in a parallel universe this morning...

[quote user="LQ"]You''re actually asking me how much I weigh?

I really did wake up in a parallel universe this morning...

[/quote]

C''mon, LQ. I didn''t take you for the coy type. Don''t be shy.

I''d rather people were impressed with my wit and insight!