Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Foulgers bribe

I know it''s good of him to do what he''s saying, but why cant he just put money into the club without expecting the fans to cough up aswell? he''s obviously got the money so why not just use it?

Somebody has asked a question on the official site as to whether Foulgers gift is just that or a loan , or maybe he will be getting shares in return for his cash , Joe Ferrari cannot answer this at the moment but will try to have an answer by the 18th of June . More lies and spin from the most untrustworthy Board in the business ? .

[quote user="ryan1992"]I know it''s good of him to do what he''s saying, but why cant he just put money into the club without expecting the fans to cough up aswell? he''s obviously got the money so why not just use it?[/quote]

Exactly!

Better still why didn''t he put in some money last season to sign up Lita then we could very well have stayed up!

Terrible embarrassing PR exercise from the club!

End of the day they didn''t have to do the rebate scheme, it was only done to try and sell season tickets!

Also they have to remember that almost any other club struggling like we did last season would have struggled to of averaged 15,000!

The fans have more than done their bit for the club. Being made to feel guilty about claiming the rebate is disgusting!

Its only the bad decision making of the club that has got us into our current predicament of 3rd tier football for the 1st time since 1960, nothing to do with the fans whose support levels have been well above what the club have deserved!

Suffice to say I''m claiming my rebate and have told them I want it now not in the end of August!

Oh yes and before the club start harping on about a lack of funds next season - Scunthorpe United who get crowds that wouldn''t fill the Jarold stand (just one stand at our ground) got promoted into the Championship from League 1!

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Somebody has asked a question on the official site as to whether Foulgers gift is just that or a loan , or maybe he will be getting shares in return for his cash , Joe Ferrari cannot answer this at the moment but will try to have an answer by the 18th of June . More lies and spin from the most untrustworthy Board in the business ? .
[/quote]

Now i wonder why Joe could not give you an answer.I suppose that if you receive an unsatisfactory answer that might sway people one way or the other who are undecided about claiming the 18th is a very convenient date.Nothing to do with the deadline for claiming being 19th now is it?

Me cynical,no never!