Sign in to follow this  
FASTasHUCK

Civil War

Hmmmmmmm I sometimes feel that too, but the only thing that will unite us all as fans in the long term is investment on the pitch, unity between our own players on the pitch and some wins to bring back the feel good factor.

People all over the world disagree on most things, and fans of our football club are no different.  We all have different feelings, thoughts and I guess that''s what makes us who we are, unique individuals, supporting the same team, but with differing ideas about what''s right and wrong.

[:)]

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]Why does it feel like being in the middle of a Civil War when your posting on the pinkun? Where is the Unity?[/quote]Just ignore it and post your thoughts anyway, works for me.

Hiding behind prudence with ambition I would imagine, given the cataclysmic failure of the people charged with the running of our club why would anybody be surprised with the overall mood of the place being anything other than awful?

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]Why does it feel like being in the middle of a Civil War when your posting on the pinkun? Where is the Unity?[/quote]

Blame the old cook for that.....

It won''t end until the club is returned to it''s supporters and the cynical manipulation of the NCFC brand is laid to rest.

Be grateful some of us still love our club and not the fading celebrity who stole it''s soul for her own use.

To be honest if we had Jesus Christ running our club there would still be conflict on this board. Not everyone has the same opinion. Not everyone will get on with everyone, obviously things are heightened due to the prediciment we are in at the moment but such is life

Forget the civil war, we must get behind NCFC this coming season.......the board are for another time!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[quote user="spm2866"]

Forget the civil war, we must get behind NCFC this coming season.......the board are for another time!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

I disagree........

Now is the time to disrupt the the actions of the board. The club will survive whatever the fans do.... the same cannot be said about the motivations of the board.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="spm2866"]

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

I disagree........

Now is the time to disrupt the the actions of the board. The club will survive whatever the fans do.... the same cannot be said about the motivations of the board.

[/quote]Tell us oh noble and great leader of your plan.  How can we place a lethal blow upon the trout and her minions with our trusty keyboards ?  What plan of devastating genius can we execute with military precision from our office desks ?Oh Munificent and Splendorous Cluck - the floor is yours, your followers await with baited breath !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="spm2866"]

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

I disagree........

[/quote]Tell us oh noble and great leader of your plan.  How can we place a lethal blow upon the trout and her minions with our trusty keyboards ?  What plan of devastating genius can we execute with military precision from our office desks ?Oh Munificent and Splendorous Cluck - the floor is yours, your followers await with baited breath ![/quote]Actually, what I meant to say in reply to Cluck was :Utter bilge you pillock.

Thanks blahblahblah,

Its time to bury this hatchet towards our team otherwise we shall drop even further than League 1! 

I stand by what i said regarding the board, that has to be sorted another day and another way!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[quote user="spm2866"]

Thanks blahblahblah,

Its time to bury this hatchet towards our team otherwise we shall drop even further than League 1! 

I stand by what i said regarding the board, that has to be sorted another day and another way!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

Wilw6, Loan City and Cluck are spot on! [Y]

We will drop even further because of clowns like you and blahblahblah... [:$]

Too stupid to heed the warnings that have been given by various posters on here over the years and still too stupid to realise that no change in the actions of the fans will mean that we get more of exactly the same results again this year.

Yes we will be in a releagtion battle again this year and just like releagtion this year it will be stupid fans like yourself and blahblahblah''s fault.

Your "another way and another" day as pushed NCFC to the brink of folding with a 3 man (or is it a 5 man board - why can''t they tell the truth) board of directors begging for handouts from the fans to invest in a proven recipe for failure.

I have told Wynn Jones, Doncaster and Munby to their faces that this club will never move forwards while they are still here.  That there is an ever growing army of fans who will never forgive them for what they have done to this club.

I was right and you are wrong, just admit it dear and move on.

If you genuinely believe that you Smudger, as an individual, have had any impact whatsoever on the situation at the club, or indeed will have in the future, then you are delusional.  Thousands of failures to renew season tickets could have an impact, a meeting of 500 people may have had an impact, your idiotic rantings do not.[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="spm2866"]

Thanks blahblahblah,

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

Too stupid to heed the warnings that have been given by various posters on here over the years and still too stupid to realise that no change in the actions of the fans will mean that we get more of exactly the same results again this year.

Yes we will be in a releagtion battle again this year and just like releagtion this year it will be stupid fans like yourself and blahblahblah''s fault.

Your "another way and another" day as pushed NCFC to the brink of folding with a 3 man (or is it a 5 man board - why can''t they tell the truth) board of directors begging for handouts from the fans to invest in a proven recipe for failure.

I have told Wynn Jones, Doncaster and Munby to their faces that this club will never move forwards while they are still here.  That there is an ever growing army of fans who will never forgive them for what they have done to this club.

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If you genuinely believe that you Smudger, as an individual, have had any impact whatsoever on the situation at the club, or indeed will have in the future, then you are delusional.  Thousands of failures to renew season tickets could have an impact, a meeting of 500 people may have had an impact, your idiotic rantings do not.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="spm2866"]

Thanks blahblahblah,

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

oh dear blubblubblub... you think that there would of ever been a meeting of 500 if it wasn''t for the pressure that myself and others were putting on NCISA to act over a long period of time?

You stay in your delusional world and I will stay in mine... I know which is the one out of the two which is far closer to reality.

Ask many of the posters on here if the Smudger effect has had no impact.

[quote]oh dear blubblubblub...[/quote]Oh look, the monkey changed my name, he''ll be growing an opposable thumb next...[quote]you think that there would of ever been a meeting of 500 if it wasn''t

for the pressure that myself and others were putting on NCISA to act

over a long period of time?[/quote]I''m sure PC Tilson will be overjoyed to hear that you are taking credit for the meeting that he and others arranged - a meeting which was neccesary because we were relegated to League 1 for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the earth, not because of your pointless self-publicising, ill thought out rants and bandwagon jumping.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]oh dear blubblubblub...[/quote]

Oh look, the monkey changed my name, he''ll be growing an opposable thumb next...

[quote]you think that there would of ever been a meeting of 500 if it wasn''t for the pressure that myself and others were putting on NCISA to act over a long period of time?[/quote]

I''m sure PC Tilson will be overjoyed to hear that you are taking credit for the meeting that he and others arranged - a meeting which was neccesary because we were relegated to League 1 for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the earth, not because of your pointless self-publicising, ill thought out rants and bandwagon jumping.

[/quote]

A meeting which should of happened much sooner perhaps???

A view which ''PC Tilson'' as you so rudely call him is well aware that I hold.

I am sure there are NICSA committee members who will back me up on my view that if it wasn''t for the criticism and constant pushing from the likes of myself then maybe we would not of reached the stage where NCISA now finds themselves as public enemy number one?

I can assure you that my views are well known by the majority of the NCISA committee and with them acting in the way they have so far this summer then the infamous SMUDGER may decide that it is time to request if he is allowed to join the NCISA committee?

They reached a point where they had to act or lose all credibility as simple as that... is still a shame that so many other fans groups can''t do similar and so many fools like yourself are still happy to sit in support of abject failure and lies.

[quote]They reached a point where they had to act or lose all credibility as

simple as that... is still a shame that so many other fans groups can''t

do similar and so many fools like yourself are still happy to sit in

support of abject failure and lies.[/quote]The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man doth know himself to be a fool. (As you Like it - Shakespeare)Never a truer word spoken...

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]Why does it feel like being in the middle of a Civil War when your posting on the pinkun? Where is the Unity?[/quote]

It won''t end until the club is returned to it''s supporters and the cynical manipulation of the NCFC brand is laid to rest.

Be grateful some of us still love our club and not the fading celebrity who stole it''s soul for her own use.

[/quote]

Whenever was the club owned by it''s supporters Cluck?

Smudge just to clear some things up...

1, I was at that meeting and i didn''t hear Mr Tilson and the NCISA demand a witch hunt, they were looking at ways to make things better for the future and 99% of the fans there agreed wholeheartedly!

2, If you are so adamant in clearing NCFC of the owners then "GET ON & DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!", i was around when Mr Chase was burnt at the stake and honestly i supported it, but if it was not for his business brain NCFC would be in alot more of a mess today if we didn''t own our stadium and pieces of land surrounding it to sell.

3, You can''t expect people to follow a rabble, give us a constructive plan which will allow the majority of us "TRUE FANS" not what keeps being suggested on hear as "HAPPY CLAPPER DELIA DISCIPLES" to understand and see a positive outcome!

4, Read my thread "IncH higH finally someone says what should have been said! " and see for yourself i''m as unhappy about this rebate business as you!

5, And finally i''m no-ones "Dear" except my wifes!

Unity for the team only is what we must support next season, the rest we will await your positive plan for the future!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

This really does prove my point how thte thread of this message board being like a civil war has turned into a ....... , opinions are opinions but don''t insist you are always right e.g. Smudger. This forum is just riddiculus to be honest and it does seem a bit repetative the points being made, make a point see what people say move on. If people don''t agree with you the 1st or 2nd time they probably won''t after your 1000th post of Board out, sack Gunn, sack the players, sack the fans, sack the stewards and sack the half-time clown. Some people need to get over themselves and realise they are not a big fish and have very little power in order to change things.

Now we need to realise we are in league one now, there is nothing we can do about it and there is no point looking at the past and trying to fathom out where we went wrong, lets just move on and get behind our team. OTBC.

[quote user="Smudger"]then the infamous SMUDGER may decide that it is time to request if he is allowed to join the NCISA committee?[/quote]Oh dear!

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The spirit of the club will always be owned by it''s followers....... only the bricks and mortar can be bought.

Not everything in life can become a personal possession following the passing over of a handful of silver.... and that was Smith''s biggest mistake. The club belongs to the City and County of Norfolk and will exist in some form or another long after Smith and her cronies have left town.....

Without Smith NCFC will go on. Without it''s followers it won''t. So on that basis alone...who actually owns the club?

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The spirit of the club will always be owned by it''s followers....... only the bricks and mortar can be bought.

Not everything in life can become a personal possession following the passing over of a handful of silver.... and that was Smith''s biggest mistake. The club belongs to the City and County of Norfolk and will exist in some form or another long after Smith and her cronies have left town.....

Without Smith NCFC will go on. Without it''s followers it won''t. So on that basis alone...who actually owns the club?

[/quote]

I tried in vain to make the same point last year and was shouted down for it by some shareholders on here, oh well lol

[quote]Not everything in life can become a personal possession following the

passing over of a handful of silver.... and that was Smith''s biggest

mistake.[/quote]Errr, no, no it wasn''t.  The biggest mistake was appointing Grant.  By a country mile.[quote]Without Smith NCFC will go on. Without it''s followers it won''t. So on that basis alone...who actually owns the club?[/quote]So the club needs its sheep?  BAAAAA !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Not everything in life can become a personal possession following the passing over of a handful of silver.... and that was Smith''s biggest mistake.[/quote]

Errr, no, no it wasn''t.  The biggest mistake was appointing Grant.  By a country mile.

[quote]Without Smith NCFC will go on. Without it''s followers it won''t. So on that basis alone...who actually owns the club?[/quote]

So the club needs its sheep?  BAAAAA !
[/quote]

The damage was inflicted the day Smith became bigger than the club...... Then the whole ethos of who we were and what we stood for become irrelevant. We were to all intents and purposes "Delia''s Norwich".....

As for needing it''s sheep?.....15000 vocal grassroot fans would serve the club far better than the current poncey sheds full of wooly gloved sheep. It hasn''t stopped the likes of Burnley and others progressing.... whereas 24000 celebrity struck no-knobs has.

We are in a man''s world wearing women''s clothing.... and that scares nobody.

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]Why does it feel like being in the middle of a Civil War when your posting on the pinkun? Where is the Unity?[/quote]Civil War No. More like an uncivil war most of the time.