Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Do Threads get taken off her quite often?

It seems everytime I look on here another thread has disappeared, is this a regular thing? what are the reasons posts get taken down? because it seems pretty random to me!

Thats because FM is not NCFC discussion, although a lot of nonsense such as baby births seems to be tolerated  instead.Perhaps its time for a decent, alternative NCFC fan site and forum (rather than the lovely but outdate or amatuerish ones that exist currently....)

[quote user="singing canary"]

anything relating to football manager seem to get taken off .

a bit random quote i know , but i did happen to notice it .

[/quote]

[quote user="mtv"]It seems everytime I look on here another thread has disappeared, is this a regular thing? what are the reasons posts get taken down? because it seems pretty random to me![/quote]

I think they merge a lot of the duplicate threads and move some of the non footy threads to the non footy section when they spot them. Other than that they seem to be fairly laid back unless people are abusive or make personal  attacks on others, which is the same on most message boards you visit.

There''s been loads removed lately.  Ranging from....bad languagesillinessOT subjects &Message board gods doing it for the sheer hell of it

Betfair now taking odds on the closing of this thread...

It''s a conspiracy!

shame because my reply was...

wait til keano grows a beardo....

He''s gonna spend millions, not trouble the play-offs, realise what a wally he is and skulk off costing loads to get rid of him.

i know we are dear prudence, but Roy Keane as manager is just insane.