Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Matty Gill Goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbS2vG8GZc&feature=PlayList&p=020D31E8B2F6D0E2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7matty gill strike... interesting that he was their pen taker and deadball player... hopefully he''ll score a few like this in the upcoming season!

ha i didn''t notice that... was doing two things at once ya see... never been good at it! still, cracking effort!

[quote user="The Chirp"]ha i didn''t notice that... was doing two things at once ya see... never been good at it! still, cracking effort![/quote]Well Yes.But, Lol. I remember people posting videos of players (Brellier etc) scoring goals etc.And now we get to league one. It''s like "Look at this video of our new signing nearly scoring a goal" [:D]Aha, hope it works out for him here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoIMBRl_n14&feature=PlayList&p=020D31E8B2F6D0E2&index=0

what a cross

haha that was a fantastic cross! better than anything i saw carney and co do last season! egg is on my face for that ''goal'' isn''t it! ah well :-) my apologies!

[quote user="The Chirp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbS2vG8GZc&feature=PlayList&p=020D31E8B2F6D0E2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7matty gill strike... interesting that he was their pen taker and deadball player... hopefully he''ll score a few like this in the upcoming season![/quote]yep, goodbye Mr Clingan, its been emotional.

Yeah, I think he''s a good signing. A decent midfielder who''s able to add goals to his name (and a few near-goals as the videos suggests). Seem''s Gunn, although he hasn''t cracked managing, seems to be able to bring in good, cheap players such as Gill and Cody Mac.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="The Chirp"]ha i didn''t notice that... was doing two things at once ya see... never been good at it! still, cracking effort!
[/quote]
Well Yes.
But, Lol. I remember people posting videos of players (Brellier etc) scoring goals etc.
And now we get to league one. It''s like "Look at this video of our new signing nearly scoring a goal" [:D]
Aha, hope it works out for him here!
[/quote]

Fozzy flick anyone? [;)]

said in the description it hit the bar and post then got cleared.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Yeah, I think he''s a good signing. A decent midfielder who''s able to add goals to his name (and a few near-goals as the videos suggests). Seem''s Gunn, although he hasn''t cracked managing, seems to be able to bring in good, cheap players such as Gill and Cody Mac.[/quote]Well to be fair that''s only two signings. We don''t know how either of them are going to work out for us - and we don''t know if he''ll make any more good signings. Too early judge yet John! Same as Gill, i hope he''s good, but we don''t actually know he''s a decent midfielder until we''ve seen him.

[quote user="ncfclad"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrboPfbAkSA&feature=related also a superb pass on 1:10.[/quote]

Good footage! Gives a good insight..can certainly pass, and not afraid of a shot either!!

Don''t take youtube videos as a guide for a players ability/consistancy

i could easily make a video of vidic and make him look a clown with highlights from Barca and Liverpool games! I could also make one of Cureton and make him look like the next Michael Owen

best guide is the other teams supporters, exeter seem to be sad that he''s leaving which suggests he was very good in league 2. theres not to much of big differnce in class between top league 2 and bottom league 1 so he should be useful addition for the upcoming season for you

but only time will tell

[quote user="CT "]When we signed Clingan you didnt rate him.

Shows what you know...
[/quote]

Not for us, and still wouldn''t have him.