Sign in to follow this  
royhollis4

Feel sorry for Michael Foulger

So Delia and MWJ are trying to appoint another Director behind Micael Foulger''s back. Another "yes man" or "yes mam"

I guess. What I believe we need is Barry Skipper back. Checks and balances I think they used to call it. Or maybe just a dose of common sense

[quote user="royhollis4"]

So Delia and MWJ are trying to appoint another Director behind Micael Foulger''s back. Another "yes man" or "yes mam"

I guess. What I believe we need is Barry Skipper back. Checks and balances I think they used to call it. Or maybe just a dose of common sense

[/quote]

You have no reason whatsoever to suggest that Delia and MWJ are doing anything behind his back, or have you? and if so, produce or explain your source.

[/quote]

Would be a good start[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="royhollis4"]

[/quote]

Would be a good start[Y]

[/quote]

Like Worthy, Skipper  doesn''t want to know.  Why is that does anyone think?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="royhollis4"]

[/quote]

Would be a good start[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why ask others to think if you know? If you don''t know why let others think you do?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="royhollis4"]

[/quote]

Would be a good start[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why ask others to think if you know? If you don''t know why let others think you do?

[/quote]

[:)]. Hallelujah!

OTBC

[/quote]

lol they are?  Ok if you say so.

Ian Gibson is out of work and must have a few bob, he should invest some of  it to the footy club.

[quote user="jimbob"]Ian Gibson is out of work and must have a few bob, he should invest some of  it to the footy club.[/quote]Yeah, it''s called fiddled housing expenses

you read it here first

[/quote]

Or maybe it could be that this is being done with Mr Foulgers blessing, careful what you say as fact because I know a few things that in a few weeks could show you up to be an idiot [;)]

Read what here first?  I must be missing something, but when Munby and Doomy left it was clear that more board members are required -  I''m sure that Mr Foulger was and is well aware of that; alternatively, if you are referring to the new CEO he is not on the board (yet).

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="royhollis4"]

you read it here first

[/quote]

Or maybe it could be that this is being done with Mr Foulgers blessing, careful what you say as fact because I know a few things that in a few weeks could show you up to be an idiot [;)]

[/quote]

I don''t really know anything much, but reading between the lines certainly have an idea that Foulger will be in on (or part of?) any inward investment that is forthcoming, and that obviously includes new directors.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="royhollis4"]

you read it here first

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t really know anything much, but reading between the lines certainly have an idea that Foulger will be in on (or part of?) any inward investment that is forthcoming, and that obviously includes new directors.

[/quote]

You could well be right.................or not [;)]