Sign in to follow this  
21 year old city fan

Peter Cullum... Where are you?

"Still waiting Cluck"...

Still ignoring you........

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]My ex employers were bought by Towergate. And they certainly were not "ailing" . As usual IBA you are talking squit. Neither are Smith and Pinching, Morgan Law, Country Mutual and other local brokers bought by PC. His business model isn''t my cup of tea but to say he is a parasite is crazy.

Have you noticed that we are in the third division? The boards fault. End of.[/quote]I wasn''t referring to Towergate.You seem to exonerate the players......

[quote user="kdncfc"]

As the owner of the club she''s been largely responsible for making us suffer watching the dross that has been served up the last few years,  some might say it''s a classic case of  "what goes around comes around".

[/quote]''She'' is not ''the owner'' of the club, ''she'' is a partner in the majority shareholding........which is for sale if you wish to try and do better.So was ''she'' largely responsible for our promotion to the Prem?Yes? Not bad for a cook.No? Then you cant have you''re argument both ways

Who''s Welsh Cluck? You halfwit. I believe Wales refers to my location now. You really are an offensive little worm. My advice is stay at your computer and stop trying to make friends in the real world - it''s a lost cause.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Who''s Welsh Cluck? You halfwit. I believe Wales refers to my location now. You really are an offensive little worm. My advice is stay at your computer and stop trying to make friends in the real world - it''s a lost cause.[/quote]

I do my best to please......

Come again. Thank you.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

"Cullum is a parasite"..... "Best board we''ve had. More to the point the best we''re likely to have for many, many years".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....Ho ho ho ho.........

No don''t........Stop it now....... Ha ha ha ha ha......

Ho ho ha ha ha ha ha .......

[/quote]Answer the questions then or is it beyond you? Come on big mouth YOU tell me what they did wrong without any of the sheeps help[/quote]Bump

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

"I''ll take a skint Delia over a skint Cullum any day".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........

Wot a total plonker.

[/quote]
Why? Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet in a heartbeat
[/quote]

and you know this how?

hasn''t it crossed your mind that with all the development taken place around Carrow Road in recent years that the time will come when we leave there?

jas :)

Chase me IBA...... Beat you to that tree.....

I''m winning.....

Still winning....

Still winning....

I won!.........   Beat ya  beat ya  ya granny''s gonna eat ya........

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Millo"]

IBA, you claimed "Why? Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet in a heartbeat"

Sorry but thats bordering on slander.

If I came on here and said Delia had been fiddling the club, you would do your nut in and no doubt archant would ban me.

Yet there is no difference in the 2 statements.

[/quote]

Delia has often been accused of ''fiddling'' the club and yes Its outrageous. Quite clearly that would be illegal and apart from anything else, very difficult to conceal.

However Cullum preys on ailing companies, "rescues" them you would probably claim. As a club asset he could and would, legally sell the ground, or players, or any of the assets to improve the share

Delia would fight tooth and nail to do whats best for the club, not whats best for NCFC PLC which is not the same thing.

There is a huge difference between making allegations of ''probable'' legal activity and making allegations of illegal activity

If you cant see that I''d stick to fag packet accounts instead of fag packet law
[/quote]

Sell the players???

hahaha can I have some of the medication you are taking please?  Do we have anybody left to sell???

Delia has already sold off any player that is worth anything and also sold off part of our ground to The Holiday Inn (or whoever it is that owns that property) or had you forgotten that.

Ironically what you suggest Cullum might do, Delia is already doing and has been getting away with it for years now... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Delia has already sold off any player that is worth anything and also sold off part of our ground to The Holiday Inn (or whoever it is that owns that property) or had you forgotten that.

[/quote]Forgotten that they''ve found use for land that was refused planning permission for corner infill due to away support position? It was useless for anything else and now provides incomeForgotton that?Geeked [8-|]

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Forgotten that they''ve found use for land that was refused planning permission for corner infill due to away support position? It was useless for anything else and now provides income

Forgotton that?Geeked [8-|]

[/quote]

Blimey I forgot about all that lovely income we''ve made from the hotel [:|]

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Forgotten that they''ve found use for land that was refused planning permission for corner infill due to away support position? It was useless for anything else and now provides incomeForgotton that? [/quote]So move the away support up the other end then... plenty of other clubs can easily steward away support on both sides of  themHeck put them slap bang in the middle of the Jarrold stand, not  like there''s any Norwich supporters sitting there anyway [:#]

Thingy BA, you are also talking squit about the corner infill.

The decision to sell the corner infill was a disgrace and seemed to be rushed through in indecent haste.

Actually, if the club does move that will be one of the reasons for doing so.

[quote user="Notts Canary"][So move the away support up the other end then... plenty of other clubs can easily steward away support on both sides of  themHeck put them slap bang in the middle of the Jarrold stand, not  like there''s any Norwich supporters sitting there anyway [:#][/quote]Its a police issue due to the station location. But you knew that.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Notts Canary"][

So move the away support up the other end then... plenty of other clubs can easily steward away support on both sides of  them

Heck put them slap bang in the middle of the Jarrold stand, not  like there''s any Norwich supporters sitting there anyway [:#]
[/quote]

Its a police issue due to the station location. But you knew that.
[/quote]

hahaha what a clown! [:$]

[quote user="Club Press team"]Forgotten that they''ve found use for land that was refused planning permission for corner infill due to away support position? It was useless for anything else and now provides incomeForgotton that?Geeked [8-|][/quote]How can he have forgotten that when you''ve only just made it up? You need to be careful, poor spelling and making up facts can seriously damage your credibility.[:D] [:P] [:)] [:D]The decision to build an hotel was purely financial.Mr Doncaster explained why the hotel was the best financial option for

the club: "The Norwich Union Community Stand infill cost £3.5million,

whereas this scheme has actually generated £1.1million - we are talking

about a £4.6million difference in outcomes "If we wanted to

increase capacity putting a second tier on the City Stand is a more

cost effective way of doing things, the cost per seat of developing the

corners is much more."

{Just noticed the following.The £1.1 million has been paid straight to the Bank of Scotland to

repay part of the loan taken out to help finance the building of the

£3.5million Norwich Union Community Stand last year.So this begs the question - Where did the £1.7m declared in the 2007-2008 accounts in respect of the hotel actually come from then? Selling our shareholding perhaps????}

[quote user="CT "]

Why do most of the posts on this board suggest that Cullum and Delia are the only options for investment/ownership?

[/quote]

"Because nobody is interested in running a small League 1 football club in deepest darkest Norfolk darlings!"  [;)] [:$]

[quote user="Buckethead"]How can he have forgotten that when you''ve only just made it up? You need to be careful, poor spelling and making up facts can seriously damage your credibility.[:D] [:P] [:)] [:D]The decision to build an hotel was purely financial.[/quote]Contact John Fisher at the planning office - he''ll send you a copy of the report

j.fisher@cllr.norwich.gov.uk