Sign in to follow this  
21 year old city fan

Peter Cullum... Where are you?

[quote user="|BA"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Oh dear, Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet , are you really for real or just trying to get a laugh.
[/quote]

Yeah I''m a comedian, Clucks so busy laughing he''s gone to help his mum make his tea - funny that.

As usual, no answers, just loads of sheep on the bandwagon so they can point and make it someones fault.

I''ll check back tomorrow to see what little gems he''s come up with

IBA.......You are Delia''s nephew Tom, and I therefore claim the nice wholesome personal reward of my rebate....Do you have to actually pay for any your match-day treats with Aunty? (including your programme and your seat?).....

It''s quite obvious there are a few posters on here continue to hold Peter Cullum up as somebody who should be worshiped and continue to hold out in hope that he will come to the "rescue" of the club.

These dissillusioned people obviously know nothin about the man or his so called approach to the club. It is also obvious that a few posters are fully aware of what sort of person we are talking about but these posters get continuously insulted.

Those few in the know are more than grateful that he has kept his distance from the club. He has no interest in Norwich unless we are on the verge of getting back to the Premiership. His whole busines plan needs the Premiership.

[quote user="jbghost"]

It''s quite obvious there are a few posters on here continue to hold Peter Cullum up as somebody who should be worshiped and continue to hold out in hope that he will come to the "rescue" of the club.

These dissillusioned people obviously know nothin about the man or his so called approach to the club. It is also obvious that a few posters are fully aware of what sort of person we are talking about but these posters get continuously insulted.

Those few in the know are more than grateful that he has kept his distance from the club. He has no interest in Norwich unless we are on the verge of getting back to the Premiership. His whole busines plan needs the Premiership.

[/quote] I would take Cullum or just about anybody else ahead of the drunken cook who has done nothing but almost kill this club off completely .

Blimey what''s going on with this thread, I can see people posting, but can''t see the thread past Mello Yellow''s post.  How very odd. [:|]

[quote user="jbghost"]My post on here seems to have been removed. Obviously a bit too close to the truth for Archant[/quote]

I had noticed that yours had gone, then I couldn''t see my post, and now I can again lol wassssssssssss gewin arn

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]This forum software really is hopeless. Mello put his post in a quote and that seems to have screwed it up.
[/quote]

Yeah saw that and did wonder if that could be the problem, who knows, technology is fantastic when it works lol

[quote user="IBA"]I too have repeatedly asked questions, just what have they done wrong that cant be judged with the benefit of hindsight?

[/quote]Take a deep breath then click this link. LINKNot all of us needed the ''benefit of hindsight'', quite a few of us have seen the current state of this club coming for years.That sure as hell isn''t hindsight the same mistakes were being made and the same criticisms levelled nigh on a decade ago, the alarm was raised and where do we end up?Sh!t creek with people still defending the woeful acumen of those in charge.Not all of us needed two relegations and a few seasons of dire football to start thinking we had problems. The problems started long before Hughes and Safri were anywhere near the club and what was the cause of those problems back in 2000?Here''s a clue from September 2000.

The spark of the crisis has been the terrible early-season form of

Norwich City Football Club, the team in which Delia owns a 58 per cent

stake. The row, however, has been compounded by accusations that Delia

is showing more interest in the club''s catering than in the performance

of the team.

While "the Canaries" languishes near the bottom of

the First Division, it has sold its two best players in recent years

for £10m, and Norwich supporters claim the most obvious sign of

investment has been the opening of Delia''s own restaurant at the club -

the £22.50-a-head Delia''s City Brasserie. She has also brought quality

meat pies from Lancashire to the terraces, replacing the soggy southern

ones on sale before.

"I don''t know if her heart is really in how

the team does. She is more interested in how her restaurant is doing,"

complained Ian Lindsay, editor of the Norwich City fanzine Man United Are On The Telly Again.

Same old same old.

Well I was hoping Cluck would respond but he''s obviously not able to do anything more constructive than sling mud where the big boys point.So you''re citicising Delia for sticking to the side of the business that she knows, a very profitable one at that. You fail to accept that this type of money laundering within a business is essential. The banks will not allow certain money to be spent on the field, however they will (or would at the time ha ha) throw money at an off the field activity that can be proposed with a business plan. Anyone in a business will know this. They wont lend you the money to buy a BMW but they''ll lend you money with which you can utilise the profits to buy on any car you like.Quite why you want her to be more involved in the footballing side is a little worrying, the board appoint people to do that, and at the time of the appointments they were fair shouts. They didn''t work out, it happens, if the results were assured we''d be begging the board for lottery ticket numbers

IBA, you claimed "Why? Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet in a heartbeat"

Sorry but thats bordering on slander.

If I came on here and said Delia had been fiddling the club, you would do your nut in and no doubt archant would ban me.

Yet there is no difference in the 2 statements.

Exactly what I was saying Millo earlier in the thread in response to his outrageous posting.

Come on IBA ''Let''s be ''avin ya''

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="21 year old city fan"]  Thought you said you wouldn''t let this club rot?[/quote]

Too soon.....

He wants to see Smith begging to be rescued. Something I''m quite looking forward to too.........

[/quote]

Me too Cluck... If you and me could take a ringside seat like Statler and Waldorf ( or maybe Reg and Harry) when it happens it would almost make the last 4 or 5 years of witnessing NCFC turned in to it''s current shambolic mess worthwhile... [:D]

[/quote]So you''d like to see someone take over the club who uses it as a vehicle for settling personal vendettas. Boy, oh boy. Clowns.

"So you''d like to see someone take over the club who uses it as a vehicle for settling personal vendettas. Boy, oh boy. Clowns".

As usual it''s always nice to hear a Londoner''s perspective on things.......

Busy looking for a second home hereabouts are you? You stay there in Hackney...there''s a good lad.    

[quote user="barryevans"]rasict[/quote]

Who are you calling a rasict?.........

[quote user="Millo"]

IBA, you claimed "Why? Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet in a heartbeat"

Sorry but thats bordering on slander.

If I came on here and said Delia had been fiddling the club, you would do your nut in and no doubt archant would ban me.

Yet there is no difference in the 2 statements.

[/quote]Delia has often been accused of ''fiddling'' the club and yes Its outrageous. Quite clearly that would be illegal and apart from anything else, very difficult to conceal.However Cullum preys on ailing companies, "rescues" them you would probably claim. As a club asset he could and would, legally sell the ground, or players, or any of the assets to improve the share Delia would fight tooth and nail to do whats best for the club, not whats best for NCFC PLC which is not the same thing.There is a huge difference between making allegations of ''probable'' legal activity and making allegations of illegal activityIf you cant see that I''d stick to fag packet accounts instead of fag packet law

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="barryevans"]rasict[/quote]Who are you calling a rasict?.........[/quote]You Culk, I think! [:S]

Why would it be any better under Cullum?  Bit more money about maybe, but does he know any more than the current board....and no I don''t want them to stay.  What I read about him on this message board does not inspire me with any confidence....you are all clutching at straws, or rather a straw.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="21 year old city fan"]  Thought you said you wouldn''t let this club rot?[/quote]

Too soon.....

He wants to see Smith begging to be rescued. Something I''m quite looking forward to too.........

[/quote]

Me too Cluck... If you and me could take a ringside seat like Statler and Waldorf ( or maybe Reg and Harry) when it happens it would almost make the last 4 or 5 years of witnessing NCFC turned in to it''s current shambolic mess worthwhile... [:D]

[/quote]

This is a prime example of the deep thinking of some of our "fans".

They would rather the club suffer and go into possible admin/liquidation just so they can have the satisfaction of making one person suffer.

This is bordering on the psychotic.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="barryevans"]rasict[/quote]Who are you calling a rasict?.........[/quote]You Culk, I think! [:S][/quote]

That''s alright then........

Why didn''t he say that in the first place?..........

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

As usual it''s always nice to hear a Londoner''s perspective on things.......

Busy looking for a second home hereabouts are you? You stay there in Hackney...there''s a good lad.    

[/quote]

You sweet little child. I''d be offended were it not for the fact that it''s all so utterly adorable... 

My ex employers were bought by Towergate. And they certainly were not "ailing" . As usual IBA you are talking squit. Neither are Smith and Pinching, Morgan Law, Country Mutual and other local brokers bought by PC. His business model isn''t my cup of tea but to say he is a parasite is crazy.

Have you noticed that we are in the third division? The boards fault. End of.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Too soon.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is a prime example of the deep thinking of some of our "fans".

They would rather the club suffer and go into possible admin/liquidation just so they can have the satisfaction of making one person suffer.

This is bordering on the psychotic.

[/quote]

As the owner of the club she''s been largely responsible for making us suffer watching the dross that has been served up the last few years,  some might say it''s a classic case of  "what goes around comes around".

I don''t think Cullum is a parasite and I don''t think Delia is evil. Oooh no, which side of the fence do I decide to firmly plant myself??? I know - I''ll break the rules by saying that maybe the answer isn''t as black and white as some people are saying and that Delia, although making some poor decisions, hasn''t deliberately done them and does want to do what''s best for the club. She''s failed badly but not intentionally. I''m sure I''ll be dismissed as a Delia fan but that''s just not true. I''m a Norwich fan. I just have a more measured view than some.

Oh, and Cluck - your arrogance is absolutely astounding, surely you must be trying to be confrontational on purpose. Teenagers are so rebellious aren''t they!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]I don''t think Cullum is a parasite and I don''t think Delia is evil. Oooh no, which side of the fence do I decide to firmly plant myself??? I know - I''ll break the rules by saying that maybe the answer isn''t as black and white as some people are saying and that Delia, although making some poor decisions, hasn''t deliberately done them and does want to do what''s best for the club. She''s failed badly but not intentionally. I''m sure I''ll be dismissed as a Delia fan but that''s just not true. I''m a Norwich fan. I just have a more measured view than some. Oh, and Cluck - your arrogance is absolutely astounding, surely you must be trying to be confrontational on purpose. Teenagers are so rebellious aren''t they![/quote]

Oh joy....a Welshman lecturing me now!.......Isn''t Neil Kinnock a joy to behold?

Like most other Englishmen I really love the Welsh.... so  I therefore offer the same warm welcome as we English get in your "principality"........