Sign in to follow this  
21 year old city fan

Peter Cullum... Where are you?

Have you checked to see if anyone else has put up a similar thread recently? No?  then look out the board police will be after you (so Ryan says anyway)

Unfortunately what he said was he wouldn''t see the club go bust. Since it hasn''t been announced in anyway that the clubs going into administration (or indeed that its for sale) then there''s not even a remote chance he will come forward atm.

[quote user="21 year old city fan"]  Thought you said you wouldn''t let this club rot?[/quote]

Too soon.....

He wants to see Smith begging to be rescued. Something I''m quite looking forward to too.........

[quote user="21 year old city fan"]  Thought you said you wouldn''t let this club rot?[/quote]Said he wouldn''t make a big big business move like such in the current financial climate - and who can really blame him?

[quote user="mtv"]Have you checked to see if anyone else has put up a similar thread recently? No?  then look out the board police will be after you (so Ryan says anyway)[/quote]

What are you on about you tool?

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="21 year old city fan"]  Thought you said you wouldn''t let this club rot?[/quote]

Too soon.....

He wants to see Smith begging to be rescued. Something I''m quite looking forward to too.........

[/quote]

Me too Cluck... If you and me could take a ringside seat like Statler and Waldorf ( or maybe Reg and Harry) when it happens it would almost make the last 4 or 5 years of witnessing NCFC turned in to it''s current shambolic mess worthwhile... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Too soon.....

[/quote]

Me too Cluck... If you and me could take a ringside seat like Statler and Waldorf ( or maybe Reg and Harry) when it happens it would almost make the last 4 or 5 years of witnessing NCFC turned in to it''s current shambolic mess worthwhile... [:D]

[/quote]

Lots of public blubbing and whingeing would be a nice addition to the mix too eh? Maybe if he cruelly strung it out it over a few weeks it could be even more enjoyable......

I''m feeling quite excited at just the prospect of it!

[quote user="Smudger"]witnessing NCFC turned in to it''s current shambolic mess worthwhile... [:D][/quote]To witness something smudger, you actually have to be there.

Paleface speak with forked tongue!

cluck and smudger still clutching at straws  like a pair of japanese soldiers  loyally manning there posts in the jungle 30 years after the war ended  [:D]

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Hasn''t delia said, several times, that the club IS for sale? Some people..... You should read something other than this message board.[/quote]

No. She hasn''t from the articles I''ve read. Shes asked Keith Harris to look for investments/donations but not a buyer as far as I''m aware.

I''ve seen nothing that says "Norwich City is for sale".

Well you''ve got your wish on the first one anyway..........................

Now then (i) BA why would you prefer Delia to PC.

Not a trick question, just a straight one. You do seem to be on this board forever defending her.

There is no compentent answer as to why some people persist in backing this board...........I have struggled with this question for a while now and failed to come up with any answer at all.

I suppose it comes down to this...if you are happy with the way the club is declining and happy with the standard of Mangers that has been appointed over the last few years. If you are happy to be able to buy a decent burger but not see decent football. If you are happy to be able to watch 3rd Division Football from a hotel room. If you are happy with all of that then why would you want a change at the top?

Why? Why? Why?

"I''ll take a skint Delia over a skint Cullum any day".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........

Wot a total plonker.

[quote user="mtv"]

There is no compentent answer as to why some people persist in backing this board...........I have struggled with this question for a while now and failed to come up with any answer at all.

[/quote]because they''ve poured money into the club, They have done so for the right reasons, they''ve made the best decisions at any given time (maybe I know more about that than most of you), they''ve take risks, they''ve admitted mistakes, they''ve taken action swiftly when they needed too, they''ve given people time when they thought its was right. and more to the point, I too have repeatedly asked questions, just what have they done wrong that cant be judged with the benefit of hindsight? Of course there have been mistakes, Hughes coming, Safri being hung out to dry, the timing of Roeders sacking, all terrible errors. But we''ve also seen some great games, great players, we''ve lacked consistancy which comes with continuity and timeCullum is a parasite, thats how he makes (made) his money. I understand that many of you want success at any cost, be that by buying our way up or playing hoofball.... all you want is results. Well thats not my way, I totally respect the way the current board have tried to do things, so things haven''t worked out, shit happens, the tide will turn, with no downs there are no ups, lifes a cycle.Best board we''ve had. More to the point the best we''re likely to have for many, many years

"I''ll take a skint Delia over a skint Cullum any day".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........

Wot a total plonker.

[/quote]Why? Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet in a heartbeat

"Cullum is a parasite".....

"Best board we''ve had. More to the point the best we''re likely to have for many, many years".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....Ho ho ho ho.........

No don''t........Stop it now....... Ha ha ha ha ha......

Ho ho ha ha ha ha ha .......

[quote user="mtv"]Well you''ve got your wish on the first one anyway..........................[/quote]Wasn''t a wish - learn to read

"Cullum is a parasite"..... "Best board we''ve had. More to the point the best we''re likely to have for many, many years".....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....Ho ho ho ho.........

No don''t........Stop it now....... Ha ha ha ha ha......

Ho ho ha ha ha ha ha .......

[/quote]Answer the questions then or is it beyond you? Come on big mouth YOU tell me what they did wrong without any of the sheeps help

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Oh dear, Cullum would sell the ground from under our feet , are you really for real or just trying to get a laugh.[/quote]Yeah I''m a comedian, Clucks so busy laughing he''s gone to help his mum make his tea - funny that.As usual, no answers, just loads of sheep on the bandwagon so they can point and make it someones fault. I''ll check back tomorrow to see what little gems he''s come up with

Ok IBA Now I can see where you are coming from.

Frankly the statement you have made regarding Mr Cullum is an utter disgrace and i am surprised it has been allowed to be retained on this board.

Your consistent hints about knowing things about Delia Smith and MWJ are really quite annoying although

quite rightly you don''t enlarge on what you know.

i and perhaps other contributors to this message board may have had dealings with said people. Those who have, may have a totally opposite view of your saintly Delia and indeed sympathise with Mr Cullum''s approach.

Finally you accuse Cluck of exactly what you continually do.

Who is correct (1)BA? Who has proved so far to be correct (1)BA?? It''s Cluck and Smudger for me thanks

I find the arrogance of some posters on here just too much..............Eversince we got into the premiership a large number of fans called for Worthington to leave, they also screamed out for the Board to attract investment ewhilst our stock was high...Hindsight? When Grant was appointed a large number of fans asked...Who?  Who indeed, again the board were told in no uncertain terms that this appointment would end in tears...it did! Hindsight?

Then came Roeder, his appointment was questioned at the time, with his past performances being brought into question and his ability to alienate the fans and bring clubs to the brink of relegation before getting sacked and then the clubs going down ....Hindsight?  

The high price put on the club by the board (£56 million) was universally laughed at fans and investors alike ...Hindsight? Gunns appointment....Hindsight?

I could go on but I fear all of this will be dismissed by the board loyalists as ...........................well you know.