Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

David Mooney??

[quote user="I am a Banana"]would you put it down to lack of money ??[/quote]you could add lack of ambition to that.

He looked like a decent enough goalscorer.

Didn''t look anything special when he wasn''t poaching goals but at least he looked like he might have the knack of putting the ball in the back of the net.

A little bit because he''s got a bit more experience at the professional level. He knows the game a bit more.

Long term I think Cody has got the pace to make him a better bet.

If those greedy fan folk don''t reclaim their rebates.....we could pay his travel and hotel costs when he''s not languishing in the reserves at his parent club - so that he could occasionally sign autographs and do the ''Ambassadors Draw'' at half-time!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]If those greedy fan folk don''t reclaim their rebates.....we could pay his travel and hotel costs when he''s not languishing in the reserves at his parent club - so that he could occasionally sign autographs and do the ''Ambassadors Draw'' at half-time![/quote]classic Mello.....lol

[quote user="I am a Banana"]would you put it down to lack of money ??[/quote]lack of money and ambition...the players we are being linked with....oh dear oh dear...maybe they could do a job but we need more then players doing a job... that will get us promoted....simples

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]would you put it down to lack of money ??[/quote]lack of money and ambition...the players we are being linked with....oh dear oh dear...maybe they could do a job but we need more then players doing a job... that will get us promoted....simples[/quote]INSERT:- we need players

bloody edit button pete!!!

He looked terrific in his first three games (Cardiff, Plymouth and Birmingham) but then tailed off after that.  His performance at Charlton was as bad as anybody''s that day.

Plus his comments after leaving suggested he wasn''t unhappy to be gone.  I don''t think he''ll be back even if we wanted him.

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]

He Was Good Upfront With Gow. Gunny Should Have Kept Them 2 Like That For The Remainder Of The Season.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more! A major tactical fak up by Gunn! V Cardiff at home they were exceptional together! After that, they never played together!